Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How can i make it sporty?

JoeFish

Reaction score
Website
www.nuciforacarcare.com
Members Ride
98 VT Executive
Cheers mate :)
As i stated far above, i recently got new springs put in the back. They are 'heavy duty' and have stopped my car from scraping when going in and out of my driveway lol. (marks all over the road and walk way from my tow bar adapter thing) I have noticed that with the old factory springs, my car actually looked lowered anyway...but that was only because it was sagging a fair bit :(

Cheers,
Joe

djlingard

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
If you just want a nice legal look. Then buy a set of 17 inch mags, as cheap as $1000 - $1500 will get you some nice ones with rubber. Then upgrade your suspension to the FE2 set up, its about an inch lower then standard and still very smooth and plenty of clearance and sits nicely. Dark tinted windows and still plenty of cash left from $5000 for stereo, small engine mods etc. Will look a treat

JoeFish

Reaction score
Website
www.nuciforacarcare.com
Members Ride
98 VT Executive
Looks like i got some hardcore saving to do and say goodbye to the GF! LOL (joking)

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Looks like i got some hardcore saving to do and say goodbye to the GF! LOL (joking)

You've got this all wrong mate..... SELL the girlfriend and spend the money on your car. Its a win, win situation :thumbsup:

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
^^^ Yeah agree with that.... save you alot of listening to "Ohh.. what do you need that for?" and "It's only a car" comments! :p

grainqey

Reaction score
Members Ride
(u.k version) Vauxhall omega
tbh i think 19's look fine :S
could do with a new bumper(to change the grill and get some fog lights :p)
and yeah i agree as stated above it'd look better with the black plastic along the bottom the same colour as the body

i'v got 17's on mine but they still fill the arches pretty well

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
get rid of those mud flaps, badges and towbar!

then some nice wheels and lower it.. maybe some tint... it'll look ace!

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
If u dont go a body kit colour coding the skirts would look better and will make ur car look lower than wat it is no matter wat size springs u end up gettin.

Rims r gonna b hard 2 pick on this colour car i think mayb the alloy colour would match or even the gay chrome look would b the way 2 go?