Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How often do you drink? (Now with added zero option)

How many days a week (average) do you drink alcohol?

Votes: 23 18.7%

Votes: 13 10.6%

Votes: 15 12.2%

Votes: 5 4.1%

Votes: 7 5.7%

Votes: 4 3.3%

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • None

Votes: 46 37.4%

• Total voters

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
My god there are a lot of softies on here. I drink during the weekend because I work hard all week and its my way of putting my feet up for the weekend with some mates. Stuff being stuck at home being bored and doing nothing. If you don't drink, good on ya the question wasn't "Who here doesn't drink anymore?" the question was "How often do you drink?" This applies only to people that do enjoy having a drink, so the rest of you can take your 0 option else where... No one cares.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
I more mean drugs like ice and so on.

That's OK.. I've been told me having a beard is because I'm insecure and hiding something. :/ Hiding my face apparently. You should be specific though. It'd help in avoiding misunderstandings.

workvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute / ve thunder
I feel bad for non drinkers. Because when they wake up in the morning it's the best they will feel all day. :)

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I dont drink because I dont enjoy losing control, but I have no problem at all with anyone that wants a drink to wind down with. I do kind of resent the general implication that because I dont drink, I am some kind of wowser (not just me, there are more 0's than anything else, not taking it personally of course).

I cant abide being stuck in a room or car with a bunch of drunks because their drunken idea of 'fun' is noisy and often decidedly anti social. Do it in a legal place, away from me, and dont drive home or king hit someone to death, and I have no problem boys, go for it.

I dont care if people want to cone on, or take a handful of ekkies, or shoot up growth hormones either.. so long as they can afford to pay for them without sponging or stealing off the rest of society. The only difference between all of those drugs and alcohol and cigarettes is their legality, they are ALL drugs. They alter the chemical balance of your body.. thats a drug.

I live on a diet of (legally prescribed) morphine so I am not in a position to be critical of anyones drug preferences, but anyone who thinks that alcohol is not also a drug is kidding themselves.

In the end, its your choice, and if you arent hurting anyone or driving drunk, and if you arent king hitting strangers on the street, enjoy :)

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
I feel bad for non drinkers. Because when they wake up in the morning it's the best they will feel all day. :)

I feel better as the day gets on.
awesome family
awesome friends
awesome life

im never upset im mr bubbly :)

workvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute / ve thunder
I dont drink because I dont enjoy losing control, but I have no problem at all with anyone that wants a drink to wind down with. I do kind of resent the general implication that because I dont drink, I am some kind of wowser (not just me, there are more 0's than anything else, not taking it personally of course).

I cant abide being stuck in a room or car with a bunch of drunks because their drunken idea of 'fun' is noisy and often decidedly anti social. Do it in a legal place, away from me, and dont drive home or king hit someone to death, and I have no problem boys, go for it.

I dont care if people want to cone on, or take a handful of ekkies, or shoot up growth hormones either.. so long as they can afford to pay for them without sponging or stealing off the rest of society. The only difference between all of those drugs and alcohol and cigarettes is their legality, they are ALL drugs. They alter the chemical balance of your body.. thats a drug.

I live on a diet of (legally prescribed) morphine so I am not in a position to be critical of anyones drug preferences, but anyone who thinks that alcohol is not also a drug is kidding themselves.

In the end, its your choice, and if you arent hurting anyone or driving drunk, and if you arent king hitting strangers on the street, enjoy :)

Spot on. :) what gets me is that a majority on here automatically think that someone you drinks is automatically getting pissed and going to be a ####wit. I drink a few beers everyday but to wind down after a 15 hour day on the tools. I can't remember the last time I was drunk though.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01

After reading your posts I can't imagine you being less constructive IRL. You're one of my favourite posters. On the other hand, maybe I don't want to see you lose control;) Cheers Dakster.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
After reading your posts I can't imagine you being less constructive IRL. You're one of my favourite posters. On the other hand, maybe I don't want to see you lose control;) Cheers Dakster.

Thank you sir :beer chug: