Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to spot an unmarked police car

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
sneaky

941493_462766080475215_1691736632_n.jpg

RACE5L

Solid cammed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 355
No dealers stickers or dealer marked number plate surrounds is another give away. Part of the lease arrangement is no dealer advertising on vehicles.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I saw a VE the other day, I ended up getting behind him because I had to change lanes, and the only way I saw it was a cop car was the lights in the rear window at the bottom. Just a rectangle about the size of a ruler, no crazy aerials or anything.

Last edited:

essessvee

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SSV
saw this new style impreza in canberra last week, the photo is a little crappy but i only had my phone on me at the time.
anybody wants to post this on that facebook page they have feel free because i dont have an account.

wCbYEw1.jpgg

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I was at Subway the other week and this cop was in the shop with me, and I was watching him leave (Cos I left my car running out the front in the carpark which is illegal apparently), and he got into a dark blue VE ute with massive rims, huge dish on the rear, loud as throaty exhaust and tint as dark as mine. Dunno if it was his personal car or not but he was in uniform, he took off down the street pretty hard too when he got on the main road

str8vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
I saw a VE the other day, I ended up getting behind him because I had to change lanes, and the only way I saw it was a cop car was the lights in the rear window at the bottom. Just a rectangle about the size of a ruler, no crazy aerials or anything.

There's a few Toyotas the cops are using in Adelaide, with no obvious antennas sticking out anywhere.
And like the Subaru pictures above, they are starting to use these smaller antennas which are harder to notice(until it's too late).
I've also seen them using newer Fords, and VE wagons which may have been mentioned earlier in the thread.

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
I dont get the point of this thread?
How about you dont do anything stupid when others are about?