Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

idiots on freeways

Low06VZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 WK HSV Grange #120
Try driving a truck on these freeways. Particularly the ones where we aren't allowed in the right hand lane. Get two slow pokes doing 80/90km/h in the left and middle lanes does really **** you. We have to sit behind them and hope the middle lane hogger will get the message there is a way bigger vehicle waiting behind them wanting to pass.

My truck is only limited to 100km/h, i shouldn't be able to catch you, lett alone pass you if your driving correctly.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Try driving a truck on these freeways. Particularly the ones where we aren't allowed in the right hand lane. Get two slow pokes doing 80/90km/h in the left and middle lanes does really **** you. We have to sit behind them and hope the middle lane hogger will get the message there is a way bigger vehicle waiting behind them wanting to pass.

My truck is only limited to 100km/h, i shouldn't be able to catch you, lett alone pass you if your driving correctly.

I only drive a 4.5t gvm truck, but I drive in the right lane on the eastern. I couldn't care less. There is no reason for trucks not to be allowed in the right lane if everyone is doing 100kp/h.

ozz

Reaction score
Ok its not on a freeway, but on a normal road, when someone wants to turn right, the pull to the right most part of their lane and wait till oncoming traffic passes.
Whoever is behind them always feels the need to pull half over so that there is no room to go around them on the left, then stop.

I dont care if you stop behind them or go round, just ####ing pick one!!!

blueVP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP, VL walkinshaw replica
I had a fool in a ford fly up behind me as i was going over speed humps last night in the vl, i was goin slow as its really low.
He was practically touchin my bumper and i could see him abusin me. I just ignored him and kept drivin.
We get to some lights and he parks on my arse then proceeds to tailgate me through the 60 zone.
The solution was simple, i gradually slowed to 40 and sat at it for around 30 seconds then went back to doin 60 he stayed a good 3 car lengths behind after that.

Had some stupid woman try and push up the inside of me when i was changing lanes in the patrol.
I just kept merging, i gave plenty of indication and my nose was already in that lane.
She slamed on the brakes and nearly wiped out a parked car. I just laughed.