Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ignition Leads

z900collector

Reaction score
Members Ride
99VT 99VSUTE
G'Day all,

Two questions...

What is the suggested life span of a set of Ignition leads in a 1999 VT Equipe and...

I need to replace all my ignition leads as part of a major service I am planning, rather than taking one off at a time and measuring them, does anyone have a definitive list of the lengths so I can just buy them in one go?

Sid

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
G'Day all,

Two questions...

What is the suggested life span of a set of Ignition leads in a 1999 VT Equipe and...

I need to replace all my ignition leads as part of a major service I am planning, rather than taking one off at a time and measuring them, does anyone have a definitive list of the lengths so I can just buy them in one go?

Sid
is this for v6 my last set of leads lasted over 15 years on my vs v6 ute and i replace them with genuine holden last year i got of ebay
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/262634151702?hash=item3d26371f16:g:Sb4AAOSw5p5ehewx including plugs

Juice3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
If they are the original leads and never been replaced then they definitely would need to be replaced by now.

z900collector

Reaction score
Members Ride
99VT 99VSUTE
Major service done and dusted.... I've replaced the leads with a boxed set from Repco... trust them more than eBay!! They didn't have individual leads in stock so I had limited choice but the car is running smooth.

Sid