Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I'm sorry, but...

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Make mashed potato as per normal, but then mix in some grated chees and sweet chilli sauce, put it in the fridge til it's firm, make it into little balls, crumb and deep fry them :D

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
i love em too, but i got one question.... my wife dosent eat the peel nor do any of her family.... is all australia like this or is she weird. us yanks eat the whole thing. i bake a potato split that bitch open butter it up and eat the whole thing....

I eat the skin from a baked potato buttered with a big dose of sour cream, but I peel potatoes served any other way. Oh wait, I lie. If I am cooking them on the BBQ I slice them skin and all.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I eat the skin most times. I love baked potatoes, cut in half, heaps of cheese on the top with bacon, and throw it in the oven to melt the cheese and then OMNOMNOM

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Family favourite is just good ol' mashed spud with garlic salt. Although, if the other half makes it he puts in enough butter to clog even the healthiest persons arteries.... :rolleyes:

A close second favourite is Potato Bake. Just layered potato, onion, bacon and cheese, pour over a tub of cream, sprinkle some more cheese on top and bake. Soooo unhealthy though. But so damned good.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
Family favourite is just good ol' mashed spud with garlic salt. Although, if the other half makes it he puts in enough butter to clog even the healthiest persons arteries.... :rolleyes:

A close second favourite is Potato Bake. Just layered potato, onion, bacon and cheese, pour over a tub of cream, sprinkle some more cheese on top and bake. Soooo unhealthy though. But so damned good.

does it look like this? edit: minus the bacon...
au-gratin-potatoes-done-1024x680.jpg

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
btw I eat a lot of potatoes lol, good source of carbs for muscle growth. i also eat a shitload of kumara as well, dads from NZ and its carried over.

my favourite way for potatoes is simple, cut a cross into the top, wrap in paper towel and shank with a fork a few times, then microwave, put in a bowl and put a bit of sour cream (butter if you dont like sour cream, but then again if you dont like sour cream you arent human) in the cross and enjoy. could live off that haha

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Quick snack...

Cut up a potato (You can leave the skin on.) in slices as you would for a bbq (not too thick though) spread them out on a paper plate.

Put in microwave and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.

Then add your favourite salts etc etc.

It really works, go try it!!!

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
mum makes the BEST potato bake(im sure everyones mum does)

i love cutting a cross in the top and then whacking them in the oven til the skins crispy then mash up the inside a bit add butter/garlic butter, bacon, cheese and HEAPS of sour cream. :D