Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Immobiliser Doesnt Work, How Do i Bridge / Remove / Hotwire?

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Damn, auto elecs normally charge the earth LOL, If you were in Melbourne i'd say bring it around and i'd do it for you, but that would probably cost you more in fuel!

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
social see the 2 sets spades on circuit board youll see 2 spades close together then 2 more over a bit join the 2 together then the other 2 togt\ether you call is then bypased

also b4 thinking its dead make sure (with test light) its got power if so reprogram remote (for info call/msg me) it may have dropped off (common problem)
that model is a cyclops system

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
social see the 2 sets spades on circuit board youll see 2 spades close together then 2 more over a bit join the 2 together then the other 2 togt\ether you call is then bypased

also b4 thinking its dead make sure (with test light) its got power if so reprogram remote (for info call/msg me) it may have dropped off (common problem)
that model is a cyclops system

what do u mean by reprogram the remote? becuase i believe this is porbably the main reason it aint working, its not getting a transmission from the remote...

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
you need to disarm the alarm (use override code 4742)
open drivers door
turn ign on off 7 times leaving it on on the 7th time
wait 3 secs indicators flash once
then press remote button
should work

duran2721

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v8 ute/vt gen3
need to get my subaru 98 impreza going bypass immobox siemens

anybody now how to remove or bypass subaru siemens ecu module as car starts but only run for 5 secs then shuts of anyway to remove whats going on or
steal my own car bak from my car ahaha stupid subaru any help wood make my day
siemens immobox ecu

WATTO123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX manual

Daron your the man!! that saved me so much time ai, mine was a different cyclops system but same spades. bloody car was stuck at work cos transponder ####ed up

huskii

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl turbo
hey alien

i am in melbourne. in newport and i have a vp. i bought it from sunbury but i went down from newport. and i didnt no the car needed a mobiliser as he gave me the key without it and now the guy wants to be a #### sucker and changed his number and moved houses. if you can please help me or come around do it or whatever it would be great help. im willing to pay if you have to travel. please.

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
somebody with only one post asking to disable an immobilizer will not get much help here as we don't know you.
no offence meant but we could be helping you to steal someones car
call an autoelec or holden

huskii

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl turbo
hey

hey mate. the car is legit as i have transfer pappers and receipts to my car. i dont need to lie to you. i know how to " steal a car" its not that hard. but i dont want to break my key barrel. as i want to swap the car with someone who is intrested in swapping cars with me. and he said if i can get it running without an immobiliser then we can trade. because the person i bought the car off f-uck-ed me arround. and moved houses and changed numbers. its not fair on me and auto electritions take tooo tooo much. especialy as the immobiliser was ment to come with the keys of the car.

huskii

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl turbo
Damn, auto elecs normally charge the earth LOL, If you were in Melbourne i'd say bring it around and i'd do it for you, but that would probably cost you more in fuel!

hey im from hoppers but i have a holden vp stuck in newport as when it was towed the guy i bought the car from didnt give me a immobiliser, i have receipts and transfer pappers for the car so yes it is legit. and i have someone intrested in swapping me for a vr. so i really need this problem solved asap. i am willing to pay a few bucks if you can do it for me. i need it done asap though. cheers.