Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

immobiliser wont turn off, car no go,

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
or join the wires together behind the key like most people do will turn it off so you never need the key fob again

scottie7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP
Hi WV,

Scott Bloke, you really urgently need to go to Jaycar or Dick Smith or somewhere like that and buy a replacement learning remote (or two)

Yeah, I am actually using a replacement remote. I bought 2 many years ago. I don't think the problem is at the transmitter end.

The "Valet" switch/lock in the passenger door frame will let you drive the car but the dash light will still be flashing and beeping.

Oh! Good to know!

drill the rivets and swap out the old one.

Hmmmm, if I can't find a way to circumvent the whole security system completely, I might just do that.

Scott. :)

scottie7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP
Hi DW,

or join the wires together behind the key like most people do will turn it off so you never need the key fob again

Oh! I thought WV said that it will still flash & beep???

Scott. :)

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
nah will turn it right off

Tre

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Berlina VP
Hi,
Can anyone help me... I want to bypass or disconnect my immobiliser on my vp commodore as I have change the battery in my remote had electrician check remote was working. Car won't go and can't turn immobiliser off...

Last edited:

Lazyr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII R8 CLUBSPORT VE SS v2 monaro hsv avalanche 46
i was going to buy a vp today that had been sitting in the guys garage got there and the immobiliser wouldn't turn off -_-
he said he's gonna hire someone to come out and fix it because we couldnt disarm it

Laz88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais
anyone kno how to disarm vp calai security.. I dont have the key to turn it offthe remote is stuffed n just want it disarmed all together