Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

is this a VN/VP or VR/VS cluster?

ashleysnep

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
355 VN GRP A REP
i haven't got a problem if it is a VR-VS one as its false advertising and i haven't payed yet and i wont if thats the case, as im picking it up and paying then. If it is a VN-VP one with the cluster of a VR-VS on the front will there be a code or S/N that i can look for?

NeilB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Caprice
I would be wary as it looks like a VR/VS from the pics, I thought the VN/VP had the Fuel and Temp on opposite sides. Get the Serial Number off the seller and give Holden a ring they will tell you.

stockhorse

Reaction score
Website
www.equinecaregroup.com
Members Ride
VP exec ser2 wagon
It is level 2 vn/vp. fitted same one to mine yesterday. Bloody dear price on ebay. Can pick up as many as you like from our local(brisbane) wrecker for $5.

ashleysnep

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
355 VN GRP A REP
its outa a VP and was in the sellers VN witch he has offered to put back in when i pick it up to show me it works. $5! $40 from wreakers is good here, but under 200,000km and it starts going up.

ashleysnep

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
355 VN GRP A REP
I would be wary as it looks like a VR/VS from the pics, I thought the VN/VP had the Fuel and Temp on opposite sides. Get the Serial Number off the seller and give Holden a ring they will tell you.

the level 3 has the fuel and temp on either side as well as a trip computer.

h0Ld3n`VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
NO CAR ATM.. -.-
eh u just dont no.. i hav seen hundreds of vn/vp/vr/vs clusters and thats a VR/VS executive/acclaim one go into any vr/vs u'll see

h0Ld3n`VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
NO CAR ATM.. -.-
and p.s if u havent read what i said, u can make it work, they just changed it over with the vn curcuit board this is what ive done

HoldenMan7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6 SPEED MANUAL
Mate from the picture it looks exactly the same as me mates VS's commodore, yeah i would get the code of the guy selling it and ring holden up like some else has mentioned...

ashleysnep

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
355 VN GRP A REP
and p.s if u havent read what i said, u can make it work, they just changed it over with the vn curcuit board this is what ive done

i did and i did take note of it and i think thats whats been done.

Mate from the picture it looks exactly the same as me mates VS's commodore, yeah i would get the code of the guy selling it and ring holden up like some else has mentioned...

if it works in his car i wont bother, if it crashes and burns ill just drive away real fast :D