Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

is this a VN/VP or VR/VS cluster?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
i dissagree... i have a few diff clusters at home, some green some blue all from vn/vp's... i dont think that was a global rule.

aZk.

both my VN calais and VP calais clusters are green. VN Berlina was blue. 1991_vn2nv...you FAIL at clusters! lol

But the cluster IS a Berlina spec cluster? Level 2 that is.

Im pretty sure all the level 2 should be blue for VN/VP?

Correct me if im wrong here, but whatever the colour of the stock cluster is... Is the colour the upgraded cluster needs to be as well... As thats the difference in circuitry? Thats what I was told by the guy that I got my cluster from and thats all he does is work with clusters (from Holden to Merc and everything in between).

h0Ld3n`VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
NO CAR ATM.. -.-
ive seen so many vps with the white n orange colours n vns white n green? ha i forgot since i gota vs one =D well d0 wat da hoon man sayss use the vn curcuit board and take out da gauges from the vs one to the vn N no problems + if it had any sticky gauge problems that would fix up to well it workd for mee, u wouldnt wanna melt away a cluster just to test it loL