Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
We had a female operator at work, nothing wrong with her, also had a female apprentice, she made some of my longer term qualified operators look bad.

You can't make assumptions about all woman because you've had a bad experience with one.

I wasn't making assumptions based on the apprentice I had, I made some observations, I came to a conclusion that they're extra trouble not needed.

If I was hiring for a big company in an office environment, I would hire more women over 40, maybe like 80/20 women over 40 compared to under 40. That way you can't be told you aren't hiring women. That still doesn't solve all the issues though.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
in Victorian England, plods were allowed a pint of Lager during each shift

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I wasn't making assumptions based on the apprentice I had, I made some observations, I came to a conclusion that they're extra trouble not needed.

If I was hiring for a big company in an office environment, I would hire more women over 40, maybe like 80/20 women over 40 compared to under 40. That way you can't be told you aren't hiring women. That still doesn't solve all the issues though.

HR would have a field day with statements like that.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
HR would have a field day with statements like that.

You guys are so far gone.
All you guys seem to think is "he would so get fired hahaha" "he's such a righty they wouldn't put up with him long"
"All my lefty sucking up is the only way to get ahead"

Do you really think I would sit down and announce to the entire company I have a strategy to save money by hiring staff selectively?
Seriously this is getting ridiculous the agonising mouth breathing going on in this thread.

No you do it without telling people that is what you're doing, you just hire people with that strategy.
If you could hire all men in a company it would make more money.
But you can't in this day and age because women are handicaps.
And you can't argue they're not, they get special treatment, just like a golfer that can't play golf.
So you just hire women, but you secretly hire the women that will cost less.
Throw some gays, and trans biological males in for good measure and no one can say a thing.

Yes they would only be hired to make the company look good, but you would have to be very simple if you think this isn't already happening.

I don't own a company so I will never have to bother with this strategy though.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Also, I would wipe my arse with my fingers then touch all the coffee cups in HR, because HR is just a department for cunts, that failed parking inspector school.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Accusing someone of being a narcissist while being a narcissist in the same comment! :rolleyes:

It's not narcissistic when you better someone holding more power over you, and using that power in improper ways.
It's called triumphant success.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L

What a sweeping generalisation. There are men that are shite at certain jobs and there are women who are shite at certain jobs.

We’ve had plenty of men through the customer service roles in my work and a lot more of them haven’t worked out over the years than women.

We also had one women in a critical production role who worked for the company for about 25 years and retired about 7 years ago now. She still hasn’t been bested to this day by the many applicants who have passed through in the meantime.

At the end of the day giving a shite about your job and having a good work ethic is far more important than if you are male or female.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
You guys are so far gone.
All you guys seem to think is "he would so get fired hahaha" "he's such a righty they wouldn't put up with him long"
"All my lefty sucking up is the only way to get ahead"

Do you really think I would sit down and announce to the entire company I have a strategy to save money by hiring staff selectively?
Seriously this is getting ridiculous the agonising mouth breathing going on in this thread.

No you do it without telling people that is what you're doing, you just hire people with that strategy.
And you can't argue they're not, they get special treatment, just like a golfer that can't play golf.
So you just hire women, but you secretly hire the women that will cost less.
Throw some gays, and trans biological males in for good measure and no one can say a thing.

Yes they would only be hired to make the company look good, but you would have to be very simple if you think this isn't already happening.

I don't own a company so I will never have to bother with this strategy though.

LOL. This kinda proves my point. You don't know how to keep your mouth shut, you are triggered so easily it is not funny.

There are people like you in business, there used to be a lot more but the days of the old (white) boys club is slowly coming to an end.

I'll also tell you from experience that men aren't better at all jobs, woman are much better at certain things (and I'm not talking about house work). At work I would use woman for certain things and men for others. Mostly used the men for the grunt work...

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
What a sweeping generalisation. There are men that are shite at certain jobs and there are women who are shite at certain jobs.

We’ve had plenty of men through the customer service roles in my work and a lot more of them haven’t worked out over the years than women.

We also had one women in a critical production role who worked for the company for about 25 years and retired about 7 years ago now. She still hasn’t been bested to this day by the many applicants who have passed through in the meantime.

At the end of the day giving a shite about your job and having a good work ethic is far more important than if you are male or female.

Yea but if you have a red hot male team, they will out do a diverse team.
Every time.