Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Public service is easy, just identify as a trans, non binary indigenous person. Living on easy street then :p

but if he (or whatever ‘he’ identifies as) voices or exhibits bigotry/sexism/racism he’ll soon be shown to the door regardless of what he identifies as. Tolerance of diversity isn’t a shield for bad behaviour!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Spot on.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Yep, and it’s exactly that type of attitude that would have him sacked in a public service job. Yet he thinks he knows it all as he has some rellies who used to work in the public service. I’d love to see him voice that opinion in a public service interview!

I'm not dumb like some here, obviously, if you said you won't hire a women in job like that it would be a fail.
That is why I wouldn't say it in an interview.
But women do have fundamental issues in some work places, if you aren't smart enough to work it out on your own, I'm not going to waste the time explaining.
Plus even if I do you will just come back with the same strawman arguments you always do like the past few pages.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Public service is easy, just identify as a trans, non binary indigenous person. Living on easy street then :p

Yep, I could even put rainbows around my computer to show how inclusive I am. Then I will purposely mix sugar into the coffee to passive aggressively in secret show them I think they're cunts.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
yep. guy i used to work with first completed his diploma/certificate to become an electrician, then got an apprenticeship.
It's quite common for people doing apprenticeships to get second jobs. Usually doing something less mentally taxing to supplement the low apprentice wage.

You probably saw a lot of people like that come and go in the "box relocation" industry.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I'm not dumb like some here, obviously, if you said you won't hire a women in job like that it would be a fail.
But women do have fundamental issues in some work places, if you aren't smart enough to work it out on your own, I'm not going to waste the time explaining.
Plus even if I do you will just come back with the same strawman arguments you always do like the past few pages.

We had a female operator at work, nothing wrong with her, also had a female apprentice, she made some of my longer term qualified operators look bad.

You can't make assumptions about all woman because you've had a bad experience with one.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

Just because women have menstral cycles, or have the ability to fall pregnet, doesn't mean they aren't capable of learning and performing their duties properly especially in what was prodominately a male dominated industry....

It just means with pregnencies, they are delayed in completing their apprenticeships....

As for menstral cycles, they may need to take a day off, due to their own discomfort....

I have struck males that take days off every 6 weeks because they seem to develop a 24 hour virus in that time frame....So it's not a particular sex related issue

Or are you referring to other things?

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon

You can lie (or omit) your way through an interview, but your attitude will soon become apparent in the workplace. It won’t be long before you’d get an ”I can’t work with him” complaint and you’ll find yourself being investigated. They only need one concrete example of poor behaviour or attitude and you’ll soon find your career progress stunted (deemed unsuitable to supervise others), or you’ll be on the way out (deemed unsuitable to work with others).

And it’s not just public service (and public agencies). Today’s public service workplace expectations are tomorrow’s private industry expectations.

And it’s not a strawman argument - I’m directly addressing your contention that you can simply fallback in to a public service job if you so choose. They do the choosing, not you!

Bit as said many, many times, if you think you can get a PS job, go for it. No one is stopping you. You can put all the speculation and conjecture to bed and prove me wrong. :)

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You can lie (or omit) your way through an interview, but your attitude will soon become apparent in the workplace. It won’t be long before you’d get an ”I can’t work with him” complaint and you’ll find yourself being investigated. They only need one concrete example of poor behaviour or attitude and you’ll soon find your career progress stunted (deemed unsuitable to supervise others), or you’ll be on the way out (deemed unsuitable to work with others).

And it’s not just public service (and public agencies). Today’s public service workplace expectations are tomorrow’s private industry expectations.

And it’s not a strawman argument - I’m directly addressing your contention that you can simply fallback in to a public service job if you so choose. They do the choosing, not you!

Bit as said many, many times, if you think you can get a PS job, go for it. No one is stopping you. You can put all the speculation and conjecture to bed and prove me wrong. :)

Half the issue with him is, he seems to be going for job interviews for many varying jobs within the industry or coming up with excuses why he won't take a job within the industry in other areas, so getting a job in the public service seems to be another dream he is having, that'll never become reality. ;) ;)

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Why would I get a complaint? I would likely make a complaint if there was a narcissist like you I was working with.

Don't worry I've worked with plenty in my time, and they all ended up leaving, I've never been bested yet.