Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
If you think my post was "taking it personally" then I'd hate to see your reaction to me actually doing so. :)

My profane exposition is simply par for the course when dealing with stupidity. Too much of that about to take personally and live beyond the age of say, 6.

I am however very serious about anyone reading (assuming they can) Mr Harari though..

There is nothing in your post to indicate you are anything but stupid ... on the DSM maybe ...

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
E34 535i M - E70 X5 M - E60 M5 - No Fear
There is nothing in your post to indicate you are anything but stupid ...

Oh. Sorry, I didn't realise your question about money was rhetorical.

My bad.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
You are recommending another israeli's opinion on money ... thats a good one ...

Israel is costing the USA big time ... i doubt Harari would dare go against the grain advocating anything different to foreign policy ... if he has then show us the source or excerpts ...

Last edited:

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
In answer to your question about money, read Yuval Noah Harari. I'd say read his entire book, but for you specifically, at the very least his musings on the Capitalist Creed.

A so called macro historian should go back over that bs Torah and admit the god of israel is not divine but most likely an annunaki on an ego trip ...

On money ... what an amazing s*** talker ...

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
There is nothing in your post to indicate you are anything but stupid ... on the DSM maybe ...

Come on... no insults, we can debate, make our points without insulting each other.

I know, is frustrating to find some and share with all. Some people cannot fathom the magnitude of the problem. They will get it in due time, when there is no time to react.

I beat my own drum and paying out all my debts. By half way on this year, we will be debt free, except for the essencials (utilities and such). Also, improving relationships with neighbors. When the shlt hit the fan, the local community will be your best friend. Call me doom and gloom, but if does not happen, we are debt free and made some friends along the way.

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
A so called macro historian should go back over that bs Torah and admit the god of israel is not divine but most likely an annunaki on an ego trip ...

On money ... what an amazing s*** talker ...

I asked you to read his book.

But typically, you go straight to the youtube (memory of a goldfish) version.

And it's also hilarious that you straight away assume that he's pushing a religious agenda. Which, if you had read his book, you would know is completely the opposite of his stance.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
I asked you to read his book.

But typically, you go straight to the youtube (memory of a goldfish) version.

And it's also hilarious that you straight away assume that he's pushing a religious agenda. Which, if you had read his book, you would know is completely the opposite of his stance.

Im not going to read his book in the blink of an eye einstein ... and you recommending a book isnt going to derail a discussion with someone else that is supposed to not be you ...

I did not assume he has a religious agenda ... i said nothing of the sort ... this convo is way above your comprehension ...

OK i will make it simpler for you to understand ... if he has any credibility as a "macro historian" of human kind he should denounce judaism and denounce the god of israel ... plenty of scope to fix his own back yard ... but then working for Zionists probably pays better ... why is it soooo hard for you to comprende' ...

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
The key of most of the problems are in History, some that nobody bother to learn.

That is why History repeats itself.

winstonchurchill1-2x.jpg

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
You are recommending another israeli's opinion on money ... thats a good one ...

Jumping to conclusions without doing any research. So the guy is from Isreal. Big deal. Did you even bother to find out what he actually has written before judging him?

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
M
Jumping to conclusions without doing any research. So the guy is from Isreal. Big deal. Did you even bother to find out what he actually has written before judging him?

Mate you are the jerk that jumped in this thread judging me (and others) and you come up with that bs comment?

Go see a doctor ....