Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
E34 535i M - E70 X5 M - E60 M5 - No Fear
Yeah conspiracy theory is an ad hominem argument ...

No but people who believe in labels like ism's and ist's are not well ...

You don't believe in;

DarwinISM?
AtheISM?
HumanISM?
PatriotISM?

These are all just figments of a collective imagination?

RacISTs
FascISTs
Religious FundamentalISTs

thestig

resident misanthrope
Reaction score
Members Ride
E34 535i M - E70 X5 M - E60 M5 - No Fear
id say trump would agree on point one hence why hes doing what hes doing to reverse the trend and get some manufacturing jobs back in the u.s.short term pain for the long term gain unlike a career pollie who only thinks 3 years ahead.point 2 its the democrats and leftists undermining trust in trump and the government by endlessly accusing him of anything and everything under the sun because they cant accept the they lost the election. what number unsuccessful impeachment attempt are we up to now ive lost count.not a single thing has stuck and likely wont no matter how much time they waste throwing mud in hope it sticks.

Blame who you will. My opinion varies to yours. Either way though, he is not an effective leader.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Sounds like North vs South II. 255 Years between sequels.. That has to be a record.

If you really dig in US History, slavery was not on the table. The feud was about "Finances" and the states executing the 10th Ammendmen of the Constitution that gives State Independance. Just like the EU, but wait, what is the EU cluster fück about? They wanted their "Brexit", one of those... "no so easy pal..."

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Ah so conspiracy theory is just a euphemism for old age ...

Here gramps i'll even make it easy for you ... its in the paper ...

You've been a member of this forum for a whole five months and seem to think it's OK to insult other members who happen to think differently to you? Are you naturally offensive or do you have to work at it.? I made the comment about my age, it doesn't give you the right to call me gramps you fuckwit.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
I've never subscribed to any conspiracy theories and I'm too bloody old to start now.

You've been a member of this forum for a whole five months and seem to think it's OK to insult other members who happen to think differently to you? Are you naturally offensive or do you have to work at it.? I made the comment about my age, it doesn't give you the right to call me gramps you fuckwit.

You insult me like that and complain about insults at the same time? Lots of hypocrisy on the forum today. No sense of humour but lots of hypocrisy ... maybe people don't like finding out there are things they should know but they don't know ... maybe that's the problem ...

Last edited:

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
You deserve it.

You are trying to make a s***y excuse for your bad behaviour?

You call something conspiracy theory just because YOU don't know about it and then say you are too bloody old and someone chips in and helps you out with some links and the best you can do is come up with some lame BS to justify your ignorance or instead have a joke about it that you are not THAT old etc ?

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Trump seems to appeal to middle america ... the trilateral commission and CFR hate him he must be doing something right ...

Yes he does.

He is not a politician, just a businessman that negociated with Unions, Banks and Politicians. He pretty much know how the political circle operates. Also, he has skin on the US economy, if the US fall, his business fall. He is pretty savvy using people to achive his goals and very hard working, hardly sleep. He is hated because the political factions cannot control him. Is the Bull in the China Shop. Also knows how to manipulate the media, always gives them a bone to chew. So is obvious that you see lots of negative publicity. At this point, he is perhaps the best choice to set the nation on the right path of the rule of law. Maybe unorthodox on his methods, but they seems to work. Heck, at least he achieved peace with NK. After 70 years and he got it done in 2, the leftists wanted to go to war.

The Fed Reserve is looking for an excuse to blame the next crash. So far Trump is foiling their shenanigans and put dead on the blame on them. Bankers are sneaky bastards, starting wars and blame others for financial crisis. Is time that someone unmask these jerk-offs.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Yep there is serious amount of brain dead brain washed sheeple out there that just wanna live in the dark and get fed bullshit.