Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Shirts, hats.. etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
none taken mate. The whole reason i posted them up is so they are looked at and can possibly start other ideas. How are we to like an idea if we dont see any/many designs?

post up what your thinking :) its good to get an idea from more members. I guess what you wear day to day will effect the design style liked..

P.S. yea they have the sameish feel. i was in a pointy mod :p

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
^^^^ Perfect GetToDaChopa

Ephect: no offence but all you have done is a very weird J and C over and over. With most at a first glance you can't see it's a J and C together therefore why would you use it to advertise this site, when on a t-shirt most people would think it a weird symbol or design.

Much better to have a traditional J and C along with the word justcommodores.com. au so that most people reading it can see it is a url for a commodore site

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
^^^^ Perfect GetToDaChopa

Ephect: no offence but all you have done is a very weird J and C over and over. With most at a first glance you can't see it's a J and C together therefore why would you use it to advertise this site, when on a t-shirt most people would think it a weird symbol or design.

Much better to have a traditional J and C along with the word justcommodores.com. au so that most people reading it can see it is a url for a commodore site

yes i have done is a J C over and over, im thinking outside the box.. yes we are advertising the site but me personnally i wouldnt purchase a shirt/hoody that looks too plain or part of a chess club (GetToDaChopa: no offence at all mate). something with a little dirtiness to it, something that will be picked up 'off the shelf coz it looks cool'. ie: something that you would want to wear

attached my design on a shirt for reference.. (aside from the writing backwards/upsidedown)

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
I'd like to know what Darren wants to be done. A logo for this popular and growing commodore community is long overdue.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
the whole point of designing something is finding out the objective from the client, sketch up some designs. discuss and change what needs to be changed, review, change if needed or agree to a design.

i havent taken anything critizim personnally, my ideas are different to the next persons, i'll trial some new designs with whats been said in mind.

only in time will a design be associated with a company, like nike's tick, once its out there, you dont even need the name. As much as i would love for JC to be as recognised, if/when we get there, its gonna take time.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
the whole point of designing something is finding out the objective from the client, sketch up some designs. discuss and change what needs to be changed, review, change if needed or agree to a design.

i havent taken anything critizim personnally, my ideas are different to the next persons, i'll trial some new designs with whats been said in mind.

only in time will a design be associated with a company, like nike's tick, once its out there, you dont even need the name. As much as i would love for JC to be as recognised, if/when we get there, its gonna take time.

You raise a good point there, what 'demographic' are these shirts/hoodies going to be aimed at?

The young, the middle aged, the older generation...? All of which will have different tastes, and different ideas as to what's appealing/attractive/informative etc...

And yeah, like you said, when Nike first started out, did everyone know what the 'tick' was..? No, not really, its through exposure that, in time, (hopefully) will catch on.

Keep the ideas coming, different styles, ideas etc, :beer chug:

Status
Not open for further replies.