Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kayhan Android/Apple Carplay +Nav+ digital radio.

Auzziephoenix

Typical P Plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
Jungle Fever R8

$1200.

I would expect that such a premium over the "standard" product, would result in superior support, and better integration into the standard system. Use of OE USB and mic etc.

I would also expect a better installation rather than just jamming it behind the glovebox.

I personally would much prefer a single unit with all IO, rather that multiple components.

The Kayhan unit caught my eye which on the surface looks very promising, but judging by the feedback from users in here, poorly executed.

Here's to hoping Walky may actually improve it.. lol.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Well I hope Walknishaw do a better job on equipment than they do on OTRs and suspension. I have a fair amount of Walkinshaw "upgrades" and I think stock is as good. For what has been spent on the products on my ute I would have expected better.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
[/URL]

$1200.

I would expect that such a premium over the "standard" product, would result in superior support, and better integration into the standard system. Use of OE USB and mic etc.

I would also expect a better installation rather than just jamming it behind the glovebox.

I personally would much prefer a single unit with all IO, rather that multiple components.

The Kayhan unit caught my eye which on the surface looks very promising, but judging by the feedback from users in here, poorly executed.

Here's to hoping Walky may actually improve it.. lol.
It’s just the kayhan/Import road system with a Walky badge. In fact the Kayhan logo is still on it

dassaur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V8 Wagon
It’s just the kayhan/Import road system with a Walky badge. In fact the Kayhan logo is still on it
Import Road & Kayhan system are fairly different, even if they achieve the same goal.

tommy_z

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Director

Don’t confuse Keyhan and Import Road. Import Road actually make a decent working product with excellent after sales service!!

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
Import Road & Kayhan system are fairly different, even if they achieve the same goal.
Are they? Last time I looked their images they used were exactly the same.