Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

L83 What news to me.

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
I thought we'd discussed that?
It was a typo at first & not on purpose, but the dumbness appeals to me so it stays. :)

Only for Redline, they canned it for MY2015, and while I have no proof I suspect it was because someone didn't like the look of the black wheels with it (it'd come with the awful chrome finish ones for Redline 'til then). Was still available for other specs and for HSV as well (apparently the rarest colour for GTS-R W1's).
my 2017 ute is regal peacock

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Might be a typo error my old man has a ss ute with a l93 in it
I had rego papers saying my 2L Subaru was 2.2L.
I did enquire about getting their data fixed, but they didn’t accept that their info could be wrong and any correction would require an engineer’s certificate from me … yeah, their data being wrong was maybe worth a ‘phone call from me but I wasn’t getting mods approved when the car was standard. :)

bradp51

Reaction score
Members Ride
OCT 2017 VF2 SSV Redline - Light My Fire
Well It was between the 4th stroke or the 5th the last time we talk about it. (Forgot)

By the way my brain had another Shutdown/reboot yesterday around 5 pm. When it happen I did not know where was I and what I was doing, and everything around me was vague and confused. Better this Morning. Ive had 5 strokes and at least 6 TIA's. No Doubt It was another small brain bleed. I would not wish this to happen to anyone except to my enemies. Now this has happened 3 time doing the same thing. Hummmm Have to tell my Doctor.
Back on topic,,,, L83 truck motor, has good HP, well a truck motor make a lot of noise and you can't hear piston slap

hey vfsv6forme

Get to that cardiologist and get those strokes and Transient Ischaemic Attacks sorted out
I wish you the best with your health
Cheers

Reactions: Lex

Stuey81

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline & VE SS Wagon
I did enquire about getting their data fixed, but they didn’t accept that their info could be wrong and any correction would require an engineer’s certificate from me … yeah, their data being wrong was maybe worth a ‘phone call from me but I wasn’t getting mods approved when the car was standard. :)

Holden has my 2016 VFSSV Redline in their system as being a Motorsport edition for some reason. I'm not going to correct them lol

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Holden has my 2016 VFSSV Redline in their system as being a Motorsport edition for some reason. I'm not going to correct them lol

they delivered the wrong vehicle and they must locate a new motorsport and compensate you!!

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

A mate had a Voodoo SV6 ute from new.

Colour on rego papers ?

Green

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
they delivered the wrong vehicle and they must locate a new motorsport and compensate you!!
My SSV is showing in Holden service systems as an SSV Redline. I'm thinking the same way.

crossy1962

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE + a few VT’s S1’s & S2’s
Well I made you to contribute to make it 15 pages LOL.
Off topic but here goes. Back to that SS in Regal Peacock I like the car but its not a Redline and over priced. I have been chasing a Vf 2013 My14 Redline at Auctions but in the last year or so the price has gone through the roof. I should have got the redline at grays with 66k on the clock only for $27,500. Now that car its worth a lot more and would sell at the Auctions around $35K to 40K

regal peacock is a great colour
Sold my Phantom Black redline to buy a Regal Peacock one.
I do find it strange though that the VF where built from mid 2013 but they are not classed as 2013 models they are classed as MY14.