Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Liquid LPG injection

juzzac

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy
Hi Blownba
what are is the liquid injection kit worth installed on a vy II ??
thanks Juz

blownba

Reaction score
sorry don't post prices on forums.
but expect to pay between $500 and $600 more than vapour injection.

HSVKEV260R8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY1 HSV Clubsport R8 M6
yo, what is the price for the conversion matey?

Hey there, I am about to get this system installed in about 6 weeks, it will cost me $700 more than the regular price for the Parnell Vapour Injection System. I will be getting the work done by Guerra Automotive in Nth Sunshine, they have been trained by Australian LPG Warehouse to do the Liquid Injection setup. They also dyno tune once converted. If you also ask nice enough, he will do a quick dyno run for some before figures. I have done extensive reading into this on the website of the patent holder/inventor of this system, all looks very promising!! LPG-Liquid-Inject Ltd Go check it out, very informative!!:)

pk2k78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Hey there, I am about to get this system installed in about 6 weeks, it will cost me $700 more than the regular price for the Parnell Vapour Injection System. I will be getting the work done by Guerra Automotive in Nth Sunshine, they have been trained by Australian LPG Warehouse to do the Liquid Injection setup. They also dyno tune once converted. If you also ask nice enough, he will do a quick dyno run for some before figures. I have done extensive reading into this on the website of the patent holder/inventor of this system, all looks very promising!! LPG-Liquid-Inject Ltd Go check it out, very informative!!:)

Sounds good ;) I'm still booked in as the Alloytec development car I got an update last week. They are waiting for more parts to come in and its all going to happen within the next 2 weeks. I'm also getting a spare wheel/donut tank. I also getting a full dyno tune with the system (Including before and after dyno). Will update all when its done. Can't wait!

blownba

Reaction score

I'm sorry but you are a little misinformed here.
the system that is being discussed here is JTG liquid injection from Italy. Icom make it.
Liquid inject in Australia is still miles of a commercially available product.
in fact they are the main reason why we haven't had this system here years ago like the rest of the world.

skyper

SKYPER
Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6
my gas man told me that my 2004 sv6,the heads r not made 4 gas so i carn't fit it ,is this true,he said the latter ones u could

poweredbycng

Reaction score
my gas man told me that my 2004 sv6,the heads r not made 4 gas so i carn't fit it ,is this true,he said the latter ones u could

Totally incorrect. All the Alloytec heads are the same, even the "factory approved" gas engines have the same head.

Regards,
Dave

Kung-Foo-Kamel

Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom Hilux with a V6 Ecotec
One of my customers had is Alloytec fitted with this system over the weekend here in WA, they used his car as a training car, apparently only cost him $500 on top of the $3k rebate as it was used as a guinie pig :), havent seen it yet but im interested in it my self

pk2k78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
One of my customers had is Alloytec fitted with this system over the weekend here in WA, they used his car as a training car, apparently only cost him $500 on top of the $3k rebate as it was used as a guinie pig :), havent seen it yet but im interested in it my self

Hmm thats interesting I thought my car was going to be the development car.... Do the LPG Warehouse operate from WA as well or is it not the JTG Liquid system?