Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

loans

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
Thanks minux.

Mate to put it simply. Your best of taking a small affordable loan if you don't have a credit history. If you have a good credit history/rating don't bother if you can save the money.

totq

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais 3.8, Raptor S/C
LOL!
I forgot....pr0n, sorry for distracting your thread....

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Loans are a commodity, to be bought and sold like anything else. If you need a loan to buy a car and can afford the repayments then I can't see anything wrong with it. A car is not an investment, it's a capital expense. You can not be expected to make money on a car. A loan can be the means to aquire the car if you don't want to wait. Some people take out large loans to keep up with the Jones, but if you approach it in a sensible way it can be a good thing.....Does pr0n even care anymore???

totq

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais 3.8, Raptor S/C
Hmmmm......nahhhh better not ....enough said, i've made my point.....
Might as well back my steam roller back into the shed.

Doubleshadow

Too much is not enuff!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Anyone can get a loan!

Depending on the lending company, anyone can get a loan. Obviously, Joe Blow from the caravan park who is a part-time goat humper, wont get the same sweetheart deal that Kerry Paker kids will get on a loan. Even some of these legit loan companies, like GE Capital, that allows you to get these 4 year no-deposit, no interest loans from Domain for 4 years, charge 28% after 4 years.

Nothing is for free. If you dont have security or a good job, they will charge you interest up the gazoo. You may have a pretty shiny car in your mom's driveway, but the guy who owns the cheap bike on the other side of the avenue does not get spontaneous diarrhea like you do, when you see that weekly bill to make payments on that sexy machine parked in the driveway, that you cant afford gas to drive.