Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Looking for my old vn caliais (rego;tryan8) hsv tag 187 5.9lt stroker

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
it wasnt in street machine, ot was in street commodores readers section... i think it was in early 100... i heard he wantd to sell it, but that was a while ago...u said in ur original post that u took the twin throttle body's off, he has put on a C.O.M.E twin throttle body manifold... just my interest but y did ya wanna no where it was?

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
yea thats a mate of mines car. its now sitting on twenties hardly ever gets driven. has a 355 stroker with come twin throttles. bloody nice car. pretty sure last time i heard which was a month or so ago he was thinking of selling it and upgrading.

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
nope but i could get some if interested.

bradman

Reaction score
Members Ride
walky
It is a 360 stroker as i rebuilt it, Unless of course he has rebuilt again?
Vrsrt i was wondering as i have just joined this forum and wondered if anyone here owned it, That car was by far one of my favorate cars i had., And i was hoping to see it in good hands:thumbsup:
While i would love to buy it back i think my misses would kill me!
I have a 58 chev im rebuilding along with a vr 5lt 5 speed ute that gets fixed weekly, and a my00 wrx so i would love to buy it back:whistling but would never get it passed the misses:cry:

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
you could always just do it on the sly. pretty sure it has not been rebuild. just what he was told the engine was. ill try and get some more recent pics for you.

bradman

Reaction score
Members Ride
walky
Yeah that would be Great!!
He may of been told it was a 355 but in fact it was a pro stroke kit that is a 360,
(not really much diff) i also had the diff rebuild by some speed shop in geelong with 3.9 gears and the works! He got a great car!!
Can you ask him if he brought it from a guy in werribee, cause if he did he brought it from me, Im sure the guy that had brought it from me had sold it,
If you dont mind wanna see how much he wants for it?...............

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
saw him today and hes still unsure to sell it or not. he might have a vn ss group a twin throttle set up lined up for it now. and it was my mistake on the 355. it is a 360. and its had a freshen up since it was built by you. and i should have some pics by the weekend.

bradman

Reaction score
Members Ride
walky
Great thnks for the replys good on him if he keeps it its a great car,
Hope you can get soon pics Cheers

bradman

Reaction score
Members Ride
walky
Just brought this car back, cheers