Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lost Puppie

Rolla_Rolla'

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ke30 Rolla'
F**K dont you just hate people that have no respect for animals ?

taking my cat and dog down the park for a walk tonite, then when i noticed he didnt come when i called him, so i went for a walk to find him, and there he is, under a bench, laying next to another puppy, abandoned of corse :(

skinniest pup i have ever seen, could hardly stand, was shivering soo much, so me being a nice person took it home, and its now sleeping with my other pup out the back

back to my point, why do people just abandon animals, like there pieces of trash ? it makes me angry that people can do that and get away with it, with out any consequences, yet if you did the same thing to a human, you would be in deep **** with the law, it also sucks that if you see animal abuse happening, you cant do anything about it, taking it into your own hands, YOU will be the one in trouble with the law,

/end

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
There need to be stricter laws on backyard breeders and desexing, this would help a HUGE amount. I foster abandoned cats & dogs, normally around Easter I get a huge amount needing homes, mainly those that were given at Christmas time as gifts and have lost the "cuteness".

Good on you for giving the pup somewhere warm to sleep.

Rolla_Rolla'

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ke30 Rolla'
maybe it ran away? doesnt take much for a puppy to get lost. the new rules there bringing in are just ***n ridiculous

im pretty sure this one hasnt ran away, with no collar ? looks like it hasnt been fed in days, scared, and shaking,

altho it is Port Adelaide, were talking bout..

cinndaz044

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v8 sv exec 044
good on ya mate for giving it a caring home or a second chance at life.

hope it gives you many years of pleasure and grief at the same time lol. probley call it fate that the other dog found it probley will be best buds till the day one dies.

take it straight to the vets and get a health done last thing you want is to make your other dogs sick as it may have a few things like worms etc and heart problems as id say it wouldnt have been checked before.

Rolla_Rolla'

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ke30 Rolla'
good on ya mate for giving it a caring home or a second chance at life.

hope it gives you many years of pleasure and grief at the same time lol. probley call it fate that the other dog found it probley will be best buds till the day one dies.

take it straight to the vets and get a health done last thing you want is to make your other dogs sick as it may have a few things like worms etc and heart problems as id say it wouldnt have been checked before.

i dont plan on keeping this one, as i already have to many other animals in the house >__> " tis a cute dog tho, just hope i can give it to someone that will give it areally good life, unlike it probably already has :(

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Give it to the RSPCA, they can hopefully find a good home for it. Coming up to Christmas a puppy should do alright, but come Easter time....