Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mark's 2005 VZ Clubsport

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
I would.nt want to cut up the rear bar either mark,they do look sweet with quad tips though I have to agree with you on that one,and as stated above you could get some 8 or 10 mm flat steel and bolt into the road or driveway and that would make it easier too,plenty of people do it around here,just may need to check with council depending where you are though

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
Well i've decided its about time to get a sub back into my car. Not going to be anything amazing, just a standard box really. I used to have 2 in my VN but i've decided it takes up too much room when each enclosure needs to be 2.5 cubic feet so i'm just going for a single for now.

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
Been making my sub box over the past couple of weekends. It's pretty much finished now, just need to cut the carpet where the port hole is, i'm just waiting on a really sharp razor blade.

Not many progress photos but you get the idea. Not supposed to be anything flashy, just a simple stock kinda look.

My terrible mess of wiring first time i hooked it all up to test it out.

...and some cable management,

Pretty stoked at how well the carpet matches.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Cut out my port hole last weekend..

also, dat ass...

Looks good dude, whats the whole theory of a port hole though? what do you put in behind there or? Looks nice and clean is it your daily driver? I took mine to upullit this morning came home and it was covered in **** the amount of dust on the road at the moment is really depressing haha, takes so much longer and harder to clean and make a black car look nice, then it turns to crap at the click of a finger haha

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
better looking rear end than jessica nigri's!

Love it

Cheers, looking at getting some VZ Calais tail lights. Went around all the local wreckers on Saturday but no one had any. I might just end up getting some brand new ones from ebay, they seem to be cheaper than what a lot of people try to sell them for second hand!

Looks good dude, whats the whole theory of a port hole though? what do you put in behind there or? Looks nice and clean is it your daily driver? I took mine to upullit this morning came home and it was covered in **** the amount of dust on the road at the moment is really depressing haha, takes so much longer and harder to clean and make a black car look nice, then it turns to crap at the click of a finger haha
Well it's a ported sub box opposed to an enclosed sub box (i'm not going into details, google it) :p Look a few pics up of when i was making the box and you can see how it's ported into the box. Then i just put a fake front on it to cover up the sides and make it look nice and tidy.

Yep, i cleaned my car on Saturday because it was pretty filthy. I knew it was going to rain again soon, but after todays storms it's really ####ing dirty again, like i can barely see out my mirrors kinda dirty. God knows how it gets so bad just sitting there in the rain :/

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
I tried Holden but the guy said they don't have a part number for it anymore so i'm guessing they don't stock them anymore because they are so popular. They still have Berlina lights in stock.