Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MaxiDiag US703 Scantool?

ausca62

Corolla Racer
Reaction score
Website
www.rollaclub.com
Members Ride
VT II Clubsport R8 & VR equipe
Thank's mate, I will buy one and have a play. When I work it out I will post up here (if thats ok) what car I used and how I went about it. Cheers, paul.

stealthvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed & stalled vu ss
MaxiDiag® MD701 any one tried using one of these? claims to work but have not heard anything about them.

stealthvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed & stalled vu ss
just want to confirm this DID fix the airbag light no problems now. well there you go guys dig your hearts out $300 posted and will do most cars

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
I picked up my Tech 2 from the Post Office yesterday. Will be plugging it into my VZ Berlina today to try clearing error codes. After that I may disconnect a side airbag or pretensioner and try to reset the SRS system.

I am looking at bringing 2-3 more into Australia and reselling them for $700 each. Might be an investment if you know loads of people with VT-VE Commodores I've already had people asking me to scan codes, program keys and reset lights for them.

stealthvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed & stalled vu ss
how did you go? i hear the rip off tech2 are basicly useless unless you get the proper holden card for it? i was looking into that option too however the maxidiag works great and with many makes

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
how did you go? i hear the rip off tech2 are basicly useless unless you get the proper holden card for it? i was looking into that option too however the maxidiag works great and with many makes

Mate if you can get a cheap tech 2 kit online,(usually around $450 to $480 USD delivered from china) I can supply a brand new tech 2 software card with the proper australian holden software.

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......

They all come with the genuine Holden software. I believe this software can be downloaded direct from GM if you know where to look.

I have so far diagnosed my VZ, accessed all the modules so I can see what options are available and I have unplugged a pre-tensioner on a VX and reset the airbag light too. Looking through the VE-WM options it looks like I can diagnose and link all the iQ stuff as well.

I am yet to experiment with BCM and ECU linking but I have been told that this machine will be able to do it.

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
Mick, if its in the new year I'll be very interested!

Brett, I'll keep that in mind too. Are you saying get any Tech 2 like say that suits Isuzu Indonesia, and you have access to the Holden card for it to make it work in Aus?

With the family and friends now having pretty much VY/VZ/VE (or the equivelants) and we pretty much do most of the servicing & repairs, it would definitely be worth while, but it'd have to do more then just scan codes :)