Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MINT VS-S s2

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
vx was sold off quite some time ago...im rolling in the vz ss at the moment, well when i have the chance to drive it which is not very much spends most of its time in the garage then anything
Ah damn! Haha oh well. VZ looks mint anyway.
VS is really dirty at the moment. Too much crappy weather

KrisG

Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 VSII Berlina
The clear indicators look great, cleaned it up heaps. Definitely getting some for myself now.

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
Not bad ride man.. :) Be sure to lower her and some rims and she will be looking sweet.
Thanks man. You don't like the wheels I have on it now? And I'll be lowering it maybe in a week or so. Gotta get some time. (I'm not doing it though, getting my mechanic to do it.

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
looks great mate, soo clean! but yeah, id say some superlows would look nice :)

i love the ss kit, and the clear indicators really cleaned it up more. overall nice man, keep it up!

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
looks great mate, soo clean! but yeah, id say some superlows would look nice :)

i love the ss kit, and the clear indicators really cleaned it up more. overall nice man, keep it up!
Hey man it's only the S kit ;) Thanks haha

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
Thanks man. You don't like the wheels I have on it now? And I'll be lowering it maybe in a week or so. Gotta get some time. (I'm not doing it though, getting my mechanic to do it.

No worries. :) they Arnt to bad but some nice 18s or 19s would look sweet.. why Arnt you lowering it yourself?? save yourself money and DIY.. That way you can use the extra money and buy some more mods instead of putting it in someone elses pocket.. its piece of piss to do