Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 05 vz clubsport, manual, NOW 427ci STROKED LS3 underway!!! Massive cam, forged etc

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
M8 your gonna wear out that car jack swapping those wheels every 2 seconds LOL... how long does it take ya to decide what shoes you wear in the morning!!
Either way it will look good...

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
M8 your gonna wear out that car jack swapping those wheels every 2 seconds LOL... how long does it take ya to decide what shoes you wear in the morning!!
Either way it will look good...

What do you mean that's the first time iv ever swapped the wheels over, the clubby has always had the gts and the Calais has always had the g8s until yestuday lol

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Looks so sick mate and sounds even better! Love seeing the twin photos haha they look great together. When are you gonna sell off the Calais?

And yeah keep the G8s they look so much better and really break up the black and match the window surrounds

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
Looks so sick mate and sounds even better! Love seeing the twin photos haha they look great together. When are you gonna sell off the Calais?

And yeah keep the G8s they look so much better and really break up the black and match the window surrounds

Cheers mate :)

Yer thay do look great together ay would make good wedding cars or something both matching lol, would love to get some decent pics done professionally befor it sells, the Calais is for sale now man and iv actually got a very serious buyer interested ATM so fingers crossed it might be gown in a week or to! Will be very sad to see it go tho :( however makes it a little easier having the new toy to replace It!

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
What do you mean that's the first time iv ever swapped the wheels over, the clubby has always had the gts and the Calais has always had the g8s until yestuday lol

Sorry dude...two nice black cars, too many whiskeys and i was CONFUSED which was which lol.

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
If I had the cash I would buy it for sure mate :( would be a head turner for sure