Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2004 GTO

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Car is looking great with the new wheel/tyre combo.
Still not sure whether I like your (USA) GTO front, think our GTO/GTS front looks better but that is nitpicking on an otherwise great car.
Those brakes looke awesome and I belive there are a few over here using the same kit, good work.
I have 18" also with same offset, same size tyres but in 8"/9" combo.
Finding the ride comfort versus my old 19" W/T combo to be much better and the extra rear rubber helps get power down better.

itsme4g63

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Pontiac GTO
Aye, thanks guys! I like the monaro front better, but the GTO ones doesnt look so bad once you get the SAP nostrils in like I have, the OTR really helps out alot instead of that stone side cone setup.

I think 18's are the perfect size for this car as they are not too small and not too big and tire size is very versatile & cost effective. And yeah, there are a few in AU running this kit, I get nothing but compliments.

The stock brakes just weren't doing it, really makes the car stand out and look updated methinks.

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
The new pics look good although could do with a little lowering in the rear maybe.
Rotten luck about the alternator, hope it's all good now.

itsme4g63

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Pontiac GTO
Yeah thanks, the drag bag still had some rpessure in them so thats why the rear is raised up.

It was actually the positive connector on the alternator; wire tore off and it was just hanging on there. Contemplating new wiring.

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
Awesome car man. I do agree with the other comment about it needing more low, but as mentioned the tyres do stick out a bit. I'm liking the front bumper on ours more than yours IMO, still a beautiful car.