Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
I put VS seatbelts and parcel shelf in it today, it was dark when i finished so i'll get some pics up tomorrow. I'm cheering, my best mate is going full house on his VS and upgrading the entire interior with either upper spec or custom everything and i get the left over stock VS gear :w00t:
He's upgrading his dash and door trims soon, i wouldn't mind putting them in my VP. I imagine the door trims would be basic but how much customising would go into fitting the VS dash?

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
Just some new pics of where i'm up to with the stereo and parcel shelf. I'm only running the sub and front speakers at the moment, i have some 6.5" rears to go in aswell but that will be pretty much as far as i'll go with the tunes. The VS parcel shelf wasn't quite a direct replacement as i had thought but it's 99% perfect now, i just have to line up the middle seatbelt retractor properly and bolt it down, i think it looks neat though :)

myvp005gz2.jpg

myvp017hu8.jpg

myvp001oa6.jpg

Cheers.

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
I didn't take any pics but i just ported the $h!t out of my intake/throttle body elbow, i still have to remove the manifold and open that up as much as i can but that will be some time over this weekend. Now i have a question..... Is it possible to put an ecotec 6 throttle body on a Buick 6? The reason i'm asking is because the ecotec t/b are something like 4mm bigger than the Buick t/b and cheaper to buy secondhand than the 5.0ltr VN/VP ones that are only 1mm bigger than the ecotec's. If it's too much stuffing around to put an ecotec one on it then i'll just get a 5.0ltr one but the wreckers want an arm and a leg for them where i live :cry:
Cheers.
Matt.