Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vs Commodore UTE!

Jezze

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 VS commodores utes 1 manual, 1 auto
New subwoofer and amp came last night fitted it today. the cables from the original set up still work and where not fried in the water when it was flooded. defiantly not mounting it on the floor again after the last mistake of having it mounted to the floor.
long weekend was one of the best with 3 days straight from 7 in the morning to 7 at night spend working on the cars i wish every day could be like that!
_MG_6414.jpg

smallvsutes.jpg

Jezze

Reaction score
Members Ride
Finally on the P plates! got them on monday thought it was time to go out for a night time photoshoot. Love this car it may have a few issues but i love how it looks so clean and simple i want to remove the tie down hooks and get the other side panel beaten to get abit of a scrape out of it from the old owner in a car park. it really seems to turn heads around school with the low tough drone it has. hoping to get it sitting really low but still legal enough would bag it if i had the money for it!
Blackandwhite.jpg

Jezze

Reaction score
Members Ride
Been a while since I've been on Justcommodores but I'm back! a lot has happened to this car since then car has been resprayed white, new front bar, new rear bumpers, floating sub mount for one sub to sit behind the middle seat, looking at some new wheels aswell and lowering it on SL's. anyone have any idea what would look good? I've seen VE hsv gts 20s on one but seems bait overkill for functionality!

Jezze

Reaction score
Members Ride
Due to the downpours in adelaide over the last 2 days i had a little run in with a Ford and destroyed the new paint on my Ute less then 2 weeks from it being painted
:bomb:
Bought a set of Pedders SL springs to get the car out of a monster truck height and bushings all round. the springs are well and truly settled because they where on another ute before mine! hoping that my wheels will be sitting up near the guard!

YEATSY

Get Uted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pack Ute
Due to the downpours in adelaide over the last 2 days i had a little run in with a Ford and destroyed the new paint on my Ute less then 2 weeks from it being painted
:bomb:
Bought a set of Pedders SL springs to get the car out of a monster truck height and bushings all round. the springs are well and truly settled because they where on another ute before mine! hoping that my wheels will be sitting up near the guard!

Bugger! What a piss off

SL, the arch should just sit level with the tyre or just over It

Jezze

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bugger! What a piss off

SL, the arch should just sit level with the tyre or just over It

Thanks Yeatsy I got it lowered and it looks so much nicer now! feels like abit of a go kart on the bumps but on the smooth road you can't even feel its lowered. I have a slight issue with the back though it seems to be sitting 10mm lower on the drivers side then on the passengers side maybe because of the fuel tank.
_MG_8632.jpg

_MG_8627.jpg