Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vs Commodore UTE!

Jezze

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 VS commodores utes 1 manual, 1 auto
New Update
Almost got enough money for new Shocks and Springs did a photochop to see what it would look like lowered. Had a looks at L67 superchargers i really want to put one in this machine but cause of the new laws i cant :( ive seen these chrome looking skirts for the side and rear of the car there mostly on farm Vs utes ive seen i wanna get something like them or a maloo kit but im not to sure which would look nicer? any thoughts P.S the EH premier is mine aswell its my Research project as part of school.
Commdore with 64 EH premier
_MG_5577.jpg

_MG_5551.jpg

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Looking good...rims really suit it.

+1 for the EH !

Jezze

Reaction score
Members Ride
!UPDATE!
Over the last month i have been quite busy working on the car and havent had time to make a post. ive completely finished the car apart from a shopping center dent on the passenger rear quarter which was there from when i bought it. ive put in the hours getting it just right making sure that nothing was done dodgy or of poor standard.
updates include
-Steaming carpets to remove the grease and dirt
-replacing glovebox holder as original was damaged
-rewire the sound system and re insert the stereo as the original owner only taped the cables together(major fire hazard!)
-replaced front passanger indicator with a clean water tight one
-replaced washer bottle after my breaker bar slipped and went straight through the bottom of it!
-resealed steering wheel with silicone to stop it from being lose
-wired interior sub and amp combo into the rear behind the passenger seat.
-replaced exhaust which goes to the rear instead of ending under the car.
-replaced the smoked sun damaged indicators with clean stock ones.

Body work is the only thing left which i will leave to the professionals as i want it done right not a full of bog job which ive seen on quite a few cars.
new list of future mods include
-Second sub amp fusion combo
-secondry battery
-new engine cover in blue
-respray white with blue metallic flake (professional job)

Jezze

Reaction score
Members Ride
Purchased a new addition this afternoon to my family of commodores! bought a 1996 vs ute which is and auto 3 seat as a project to work on. il get up a build blog asap on the new ride i still own this one since last time i was on I've installed a new sports exhaust and bought a pair of bright white headlights!

Andreas

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VS III V6 ute
Nice clean ute Jezze, how much did you pay for the sports system exhaust. I have been thinking placing a system on my ute, provided it does not sound like an echoing rice burner.

Jezze

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice clean ute Jezze, how much did you pay for the sports system exhaust. I have been thinking placing a system on my ute, provided it does not sound like an echoing rice burner.
Good thing you asked andreas i actually only payed 5 dollars for the whole system. i was working at the wreckers in victoria and found it in the tray of a vr i was trying to stop my car from getting a defect for having the wrong exhaust as the previous owner just cut the exhaust behind the rear muffler to make it louder. i can put a build thread up on how i built the exhaust as i had to do a build thread for school.
IMG_5983.jpg

Jezze

Reaction score
Members Ride
The plans have now been changed due to recent problems. Last night i went out to move the sub and amp under the seat to find it was flooded insurance is going to replace both the sub and carpet due to the damage which has modified my ideas I'm now going to run 2 cp-as 1080 units under each seat i also have an updated list up on the main post which will show new mods!

Jezze

Reaction score
Members Ride
Tailgate has been one of the parts i wanted to replace since i bought this ute but never got around to it till today. replaced the bumperette as well which was all damaged. also de-badged and in my honest opinion looks a lot cleaner then the lion logo in the dead centre.
IMAG0052-1.jpg

IMAG0053-1.jpg

Both the VS utes are in the yard now picked up the auto last night a few minor problems with it but nothing that can't be fixed.
IMAG0055-1.jpg

Montyks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY12 SV6
Looking good man. Is it me or is the donor lower than your ute?

Jezze

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking good man. Is it me or is the donor lower than your ute?
Not to sure the stock ute is on a slope so could just look different. the one with the stockies is being restored by myself to mostly stock looking apart from the interior which will get a stereo makeover. i have a build thread for that one below its the 96