Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vt Hsv Xu6 - Nthn Suss

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Nice... very nice..

Love the M90 :D

You obviously love taking photos of that beast... and well.. i can't really blame ya! lol

omegaman05

Reaction score
Members Ride
turismo blue vz sv6
Nice ride
Born to be a classic for sure!

omegaman05

Reaction score
Members Ride
turismo blue vz sv6
Something to think about:dance:

Attachments

• 2187474_8_full.jpg
    2187474_8_full.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 346
V

Vee.X

Brendan if you do that, I'll use your eye sockets as ash trays. Don't fight the plague of the calais garnish, embrace it

Nthn_Suss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Senator Sig
Cheers for the comments ppl, havent been on this site for a while. Cars been polished to remove the swirls, got new HSV badges/decals and I have painted my dash facia Bermuda Blue.
Chevy the Manta kit is just a lip kit, like the SS ones, but to find a genuine one will be hard pressed as they are no longer in production.
Mattman, yeah I love taking pics of it haha got millions of em with amtes cars etc. Loving the M90 but loving the Yella Terra Water2Air intercooler more, gotta get me one!
Omegaman, I have thought about the Monaro lights, I had em on my old car too, I might pick up a set and a stock VX boot garnish and swap em now and then.
And Kim, I helped start the Calais light revoloution haha I wont be getting rid of em.

Here's the latest round of pics, some featuring Kims car before he lost his rice lights.
afaba934.jpg

f072fc25.jpg

77092988.jpg

b5e85761.jpg

f3936eee.jpg

88c55ce0.jpg

62418d2b.jpg

8cebd950.jpg

9c6141e8.jpg

209c6510.jpg

ad1511ea.jpg

VL Soldier

The rims maketh the ride!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
'87 VL Exec & '95 VS Berlina
Yeah, the paintwork is bloody great. It's good when you get a car with a half-decent paintjob cause that's one of the most expensive things to 'fix' on a car. I looked around for ages until I found a car with a decent job. Those pics are damn good too coming from a phone!

Nthn_Suss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Senator Sig
Haha the last few lots of pics have been from digital cam's, high res ones. The paintwork on my car is pretty mint, few chips in the front bar I'll get fixed up but. Amazed at what a polish did, came up like a bloody mirror :D

Here's some more pics from a recent photoshoot.
13.JPG

d35dfbfd.jpg

35034cbd.jpg

ab33ea5f.jpg

be67cbae.jpg

4d9f9238.jpg

08608386.jpg

T

Turko

Loving it mate. All you need now is some F.I.T 10PSI Action. And Dump It

Nthn_Suss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Senator Sig
I need new engine mounts and some gaskets replaced as they are leaking slightly, so yeah getting 10psi and a few other goodies like CAI and new exhaust system and probly tune it to make the most of it, making it easier/cheaper to tune in the future. Few other things coming up n I'll throw some pics up once she's all done. Gonna miss the car for a few weeks tho.