Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Son of a gun SSV Redline Sportwagon

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
So after a bit of emailing and a bit of they don't know I finally got an awesome email from holden customer care today..

303627_T3_zpsjpws7yha.jpg

303627_C3_zpstwjaaurc.jpg

That's awesome Trofius, well done. Its great to see others getting their pics!

mrjasonhong

Reaction score
Members Ride
SOAG MY17 VFII SS-V Redline Sportwagon
So after a bit of emailing and a bit of they don't know I finally got an awesome email from holden customer care today..

303627_T3_zpsjpws7yha.jpg

303627_C3_zpstwjaaurc.jpg

Holy balls, which email did you use? i am picking mine up today (told work I'm leaving early :D)

Richogc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve amarok
How did u hook up the photos if you don't mind me asking. I pick up my heron redline 17 wagon tomorrow... excitied is understatement and would love production photos. Cheers. Ps the SOAG looks epic

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
How did u hook up the photos if you don't mind me asking. I pick up my heron redline 17 wagon tomorrow... excitied is understatement and would love production photos. Cheers. Ps the SOAG looks epic
Hi Richogc,

As far as I'm aware, Holden recently started emailing these photos directly to owners, so you should receive the email automatically.
Maybe speak to your dealer to confirm this.

Richogc

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve amarok
Hi Richogc,

As far as I'm aware, Holden recently started emailing these photos directly to owners, so you should receive the email automatically.
Maybe speak to your dealer to confirm this.[/QUOT
Hi Richogc,

Maybe speak to your dealer to confirm this.

Will do thanks for the advice

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
I am waiting on my late build SS so I emailed Holden regarding assembly line photos as I was thinking the photos might only apply to the Redline. Holden got back to me today:

The photos we are sending are for limited edition Commodores.
Please feel welcome to contact your dealership to see if they can provide any photos.

Assuming they are talking build pics (which is what I enquired about) wouldn't Holden have to supply them to the Dealer anyway? - I thought the SSVR owners on here were receiving them directly from Holden?...or only through the Dealer?

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 SV6 s/wagon & 17 SSV Redline s/wagon ON ORDER
I have just put a deposit on my new wagon, it will be sad to get rid on my 08 sv6 wagon but im sure the step up to the 6.2ltr will change that thought. It is an august delivered car so ive still got some time with the old girl.