Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but how do you guys know the pics are of your particular cars ?

When I zoom in on my original pic I can see the last 6 digits of my vin on the build sheet.
The pics are 100% legit.

Hyperduc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline Wagon
Congrats mrjasonhong enjoy your time giving it heaps. Sorry "running it in" what colour is the strip on the back? Chrome or black?
Love the 20's. Well done.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Oh ok, I see what you mean now.
In your pic it seems a lot darker in the factory than the others.
I was going to say my photo has more natural light. Different days so who knows what the weather was like. I know my car was finished about 2.45pm on the day.

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
I thought after having mine for two weeks i should probably put up a pic, and hopefully it'll make you get even more excited for tomorrow! plus i needed a new desktop wallpaper so.. :p

I love your shot! Nice pic! Photoshop for b/w and LMF, or does Holden have an app for this now? ;)
Again, I can't wait 2 get my LMF and to take some nice shots, somewhere. Only 2 months to go and the garage is still a mess.

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
Every time I push that button to start it I smile!
I am glad that you get a smile every time you start it! That quote, just gave me a smile :)

The mylink has been great! I'm moving up from Holden IQ, so to me it's a 4000% improvement!
I have read a number of comments on the MyLink system. I suppose you are comparing it to the Holden IQ and I have not used either. Some people were disappointed that it didn't have the next system of Apple CarPlay and Android Play built in, but if the next Aussie Commodore was about I suppose it would have had the new system. Also the NG Commodore will most likely have Apple CarPlay and Android Play as it is coming out of Europe.

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
My new baby is home, had to dodge storms in the area today, but got it home, will follow up with some decent photos when the weather is more agreeable, here it is under the carport before I put it into the garage.
Love it! Now that's 2x sedans and 1x wagon in LMF recently posted. Only 2 months to go.. or so..

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
I love your shot! Nice pic! Photoshop for b/w and LMF, or does Holden have an app for this now?

it was only a sh*tty iPhone photo when i went for a drive, so i had to do something to spice it up :p

Some people were disappointed that it didn't have the next system of Apple CarPlay and Android Play built in

i too was/am disappointed it didnt have CarPlay, considering their (Holden) $15,000 sh*tbox barinas or whatever have it now.... but i full well know why they didn't include it in the VF, they need to save something exciting for the NG, cause it won't have much else going for it....

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yesterday was the day. Picked her up with 4km on the clock. Drove home in peak hour traffic, which sucked because I couldn't give her a squeeze but so far I am def in love. She is my first personally bought car. Previously I drove a Suzuki Swift which was shared with my mum. So this is a massive step up.

VFII MY17 March Build SS-V Redline Wagon. Optioned with HF20s (4 wheels + spare), motorsport mats, and black bonnet protector. Deposit 4th March and picked up yesterday 28th March. I will make my own thread later. For now I'm simply going to enjoy it.
9c78691d0f04651f21f8ef6702fd94ac.png
Love the pic! Congrats! I also like the black bonnet protector on your car, as it looks good with the SOAG, but probably not on any other colour. A big step up from a Suzuki Swift - you may notice a little bit more power. I would like to see more pics.. later maybe.. :)