Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
Yes please.

Due to the amount of stuff I have in my garage, I have only painted a small section thus far. Below are some before and after shots of the couple of sections that I have done. Once some racking is back in place and I can move some stuff around, I will have a bigger section in the middle of the garage for the car. Happy with the result so far, although the Mrs wasn't happy I painted the small section of bricks on the step.

IMG_8641.jpg IMG_8642.jpg IMG_8663.jpg IMG_8665.jpg

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
I just picked up a 1:43 scale Biante Redline to go with my 1:18 scale Redline I bought last month. Limited run, released today
IMG_0811.PNG

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
I just picked up a 1:43 scale Biante Redline to go with my 1:18 scale Redline I bought last month. Limited run, released today
View attachment 191938
I just ordered one for myself. Only red cars left. White already sold out. This will match my two 1:18 models :)

Hyperduc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline Wagon
Congrats to all happy members picking up the new wheels.... one month to go.

Redlinewagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 - SSV Redline Sportwagon
Congratulations Redline 2017 and to all who just received their car, you guys sound like you either or are gobsmacked with your purchase. And reading your stories on delivery day makes me gobsmacked.

https://www.facebook.com/Holden-General-Assembly-434722743365453/?ref=page_internal

Just came across this news item about the final line broadcast sheets, they’re being folded and placed in the glovebox. If you want it be sure to communicate this with your dealer that you want to keep them so they don’t toss it away.

This might be a silly question, but what does the 'final line broadcast sheet' contain? Is it a specification / build sheet, associated with the specific car?

Redline 2017

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF 2 SSV REDLINE
This might be a silly question, but what does the 'final line broadcast sheet' contain? Is it a specification / build sheet, associated with the specific car?
I have ours, it's also called a trim line sheet, essentially it outlines all the features optioned on your specific car build, it's not fancy or ornate, but it's a piece of the cars history, (if that appeals) goes nicey with the sticker.

Last edited:

crew_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SV6 Reserve Edition Sportwagon
Here's how the Broadcast Line Sheet came with my Reserve Edition:

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
Here's how the Broadcast Line Sheet came with my Reserve Edition:

Wow! That's fancy! This looks like Holden did this for you? Or did you get it professionally done? Anyway, looks nice!
So where's the pic of the car? Or this fancy plaque next to the car? :)

crew_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SV6 Reserve Edition Sportwagon
That's the way that it came from Holden. The black box at the top is a key case too.

Here's a pic of the car outside the ol' stomping grounds: