Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need some advice please..

Hyperduc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline Wagon
They won't make another V8 Wagoon.

Kingcarl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sv6 series II MY 12.5
Stupid price for what is an enhanced commodore. Dealers have numerous HSVs they cannot move. Now an obsolete model.

Keep the Calais and pay off your mortgage .
BOOM!

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
WAIT!!!! dealers will be dropping prices on GTSR's in the coming months they were over produced for the demand and now the dealers are stuck with them. Holden will be pushing the new Commodore down there throats next month, and there are heaps of unsold GTSR's which are now last years model. All the fan boys have already gotten their fill. So whatever's left will be a slow sell. (good for buyers)

LMF 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR
Go for it, after a recent disappointment, I now have a new philosophy, whatever makes me happy. So whatever puts the biggest smile on your face, just do that.

Daniel Souza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Wagon SSV Redline
Thanks everyone for some great points and advice. I'm not into modifying cars, that's why I am considering the HSV. I really prefer to leave them stock, just a personal thing.

You're all right about putting money into the mortgage, that is the smart thing to do, but ever since I was a boy, I've always wanted a brand new HSV, and now is the last chance I'll have...not interested in the Colorado thing or whatever else non-commodore they churn out. The sums work out, so I just need to work out which way I'll go.

Thanks again :)

If that is the case , go and make that boy happy ! Otherwise he will bother you for the rest of your life.
Consider your self lucky, Unfortunately where I grew up there was no HSVs to dream off

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Hey everyone,

Just an update for those interested...

I bit the bullet on a white 30th anniversary senator signature. Given that it's the end of the month tomorrow, they were super keen to move it out the door, to the point where i only deposited yesterday and I'm taking delivery tomorrow after the business officially closes for the day!. It is their tenth HSV for the month which I'm assuming gives them a bonus of some sort and I got it for what I think is a pretty sharp price. It's an October build by Holden and December conversion by HSV, so it is one of the very last i'd imagine..

Appreciate all the sage advice, we did the sums and it fits into our budget well. I'll be sad to see the Calais go, as that was the car that I was going to keep for many moons to come, but hey, sometimes things just change I guess!

I'll post up some pics (if anyone's interested), when I pick it up :)

Thanks again guys.

revster

Reaction score
Members Ride
30th Anniversary HSV Senator (Gone) MY19 Golf R
Hey everyone,

Just an update for those interested...

I bit the bullet on a white 30th anniversary senator signature. Given that it's the end of the month tomorrow, they were super keen to move it out the door, to the point where i only deposited yesterday and I'm taking delivery tomorrow after the business officially closes for the day!. It is their tenth HSV for the month which I'm assuming gives them a bonus of some sort and I got it for what I think is a pretty sharp price. It's an October build by Holden and December conversion by HSV, so it is one of the very last i'd imagine..

Appreciate all the sage advice, we did the sums and it fits into our budget well. I'll be sad to see the Calais go, as that was the car that I was going to keep for many moons to come, but hey, sometimes things just change I guess!

I'll post up some pics (if anyone's interested), when I pick it up :)

Thanks again guys.

I bought the same car and colour just prior to Xmas. Congrats. Just need to contain my innate urge to mod it. So far so good.