Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need to have a cars for sale section

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Sorry but im with the original post here, a for sale section for everything and a for sale section for cars. Swaps, trades WTB's all go in the same category but post starts with WTB: blah blah blah.

LS1 does it and it works fine, you can browse cars and parts, they have no real issue there.

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
JC is not big enough to warrent so many sub categories. its pointless seperating something which only gets (maybe) 10 new listings per day.

ebay links are also pissing me off and im seriously considering deleting all of them. if someone cant be bothered typing out their listing to comply with the site rules then why should they be able to post at all. it isnt hard, takes 5 minutes out of your day. a person shouldnt have to go to another site in order to obtain information which SHOULD be listed anyway

Cmon Troy ....you have never posted an eBay link on JC:whistling

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Sorry but im with the original post here, a for sale section for everything and a for sale section for cars. Swaps, trades WTB's all go in the same category but post starts with WTB: blah blah blah.

LS1 does it and it works fine, you can browse cars and parts, they have no real issue there.

Agreed....:thumbsup:

vr5speed

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr s1 5 speed
there would be the same amount of sections y not join cars stolen/parts stolen as 1 as they r both stolen sections which will give you 1 spare section and use that as a cars for sale section i think it would make it easyer for ppl searching for parts or cars as i said i think putting the stolen parts/cars in 1 section would be a great idea sry but im just tryin to make the forum more user friendly i use a few forums and this is the only 1 that doesnt have is own cars forsale section that is the only prob i have with it the rest of it great nice work

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
why not just clean out the for sale section & delete things that are sold or have been on for a certain amount of time

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
leave it with me guy's and galls, ill see exactly what im able to do on the weekend.

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
good garth we hope to have a for sale parts and for sale cars section by the end of this weekend (joking)
nah try and get it up just for a trial if its to hard on the mod's then fair enough just give it a try

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
why not just clean out the for sale section & delete things that are sold or have been on for a certain amount of time
cos 90% of the time people dont bother coming back to tell you its sold. of the ones who do the thread gets locked.

that is a good idea though, delete/lock threads that are 2 months or older... or that havent had a reply in 2 months. that way if the person still has the item they can start a new thread and update it with all new info (if need be)

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
It sounds like it could be a hassle though to the mod/admin team to continually check all threads in the for sale section.

What if you assigned a mod only for the for sale, and wanted to buy sections? And there main duty would be to keep an eye on whats been sold, how old the threads are etc...

Just a suggestion....

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
my theory is if the item is still there for sale after a couple of months it is either overpriced or crap.