Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New SV6 Colours

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
That sucks mate. It really does. I tell you what you should do... trade it in. I got confirmation form a Holden dealer today that Ignition (burnt orange) will be out later this year on SV6 and SS :D . I think I remember you saying you wanted an orange SV6.

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
Oh by the way, don't worry about my signature in that post :p .

oswald900

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAA dont tell me that about the orange.

Well the wife has driven home in the rain in the car and u can not see the marks now.We are going for a drive back to her work after tea and put it back under the light we fisrt saw the mark on and see if its certain light that shows it up.If its gone great as it could have been something on the car from when it was gettting brought over here or something to do with the paint protection.

See what happens when we go into work and see if it shows up again :bang:

80shovelead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais, VS Exec, VL Exec
hey oswald when we got our SV6 got it home then after a couple of days we noticed that there was like a grain of sand under the paint on the boot just under the spoiler and the paint was cracked on the number plate surround on the back. took the car to the dealer they said we'd have to wait untill the holden rep came down from perth :b: . then about 2 weeks later we took the car down holden rep gave the ok to fix it that was fine got the car back 2 days later and the grain of sand was still there :b: back down to holdens got the paint re-done properly and have'nt had any problems since.:)

oswald900

Reaction score
Well we fixed up our lil prob with the bumper.

We went back to work under the light (we feel so silly) and what it was is the SV6 badge reflecting onto the bumper.

Better ring the dealer tomorrow and tell him its all ok and so he can pay us out :whistling

tim85

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09.5 60th Anniversary LPG Sedan
New colour Blue - not sure if it's coming into production ??

Hi All

Haven't posted for a while, but i have photos of a prototype coloured VYII Calais Sedan.

At first I thought it was Barbados, but upon closer inspection, the car is actually a different colour.

I'm trying to find out what it's called.

What do you all think?

Attachments

• Blue VYII Calais 1.bmp
    295.1 KB · Views: 276
  • Blue VYII Calais 2.bmp
    287.9 KB · Views: 281
  • Blue VYII Calais 3.bmp
    284.7 KB · Views: 266

Firemoth

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ 3.7L SV6
I saw a Turismo Mica SV6 a few days ago, didn't look as bad as what I thought it would.. I personally wouldn't purchase one in that colour, but I thought it wasn't too bad.

--Firemoth

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
i like it on the monaro,looks sweet,smurf blue on the sv6,does"nt turn my crank.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Thanks for the pics guys, the local dealer here has no cars of this colour. My vl goes in to get resprayed next week. It will be turismo over silver . Well thats the plan at the moment.

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
Hey tim, if possible, could you please find out the paint code and I'll look it up for you...