Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NFS - Pro Street

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
The game is so **** :'(

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
just started playing the full game 2day , its good but controlling the car is alot different espiallly braking, drags are sweet no cars in the middle of the road but don't how to warm up my tires up u have get the grip thing right, btw this game is hugh once its installed 7.5gb onece its installed, take a while to install aswell, overall i like this game will take while to get used 2 it.

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
i've been reading this thread if u all hate the game why did u make a thread on it, i just got the full game , i'll be installing it later 2day, as i said earlier the game is ganna rock, can't wait to play it,

Its called opinions. If you hate a game/thing you usually feel the need to tell people about it hence this thread was born.

I played the PS3 version at the games expo on the weekend and it was just as bad as the demo.

Epic failure in my opinion.

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
Its called opinions. If you hate a game/thing you usually feel the need to tell people about it hence this thread was born.

I played the PS3 version at the games expo on the weekend and it was just as bad as the demo.

Epic failure in my opinion.
i kind of agree with u to be honest, played with the game for 2 days, u basily do the same races over and over again, which is reallly annoying. thankk god i din't pay 80$ - 90 on it

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
CR*P!!! oh so cr*p.....

Spent the last 2 days playing it...

So structure, no storyline to give you a feelin of actually being in the game, the autosculptur for areodynamics is cr*p caus you get best result when you maxe it all out... at which point the car looks cr*p!

You need a seperate car for EACH race type!!! wtf!!!

The handling so far is understeer central!! a 600hp Chev SS feels like a slug on drags.

Graphix are pretty sweet...

But over all.... i would not want to spend the 100 odd bux to buy this one...

I had NFS carbon installed aswell... jumped into that... graphics are not that bad but the enjoyment of the game is way higher than prostreet!!

The most fun bit is tuning the cars caus u got a fair bit of play with that...

Give it like a 6 outta 10 overall

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
thanks for the review. im gonna give it a wide berth

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
CR*P!!! oh so cr*p.....

Spent the last 2 days playing it...

So structure, no storyline to give you a feelin of actually being in the game, the autosculptur for areodynamics is cr*p caus you get best result when you maxe it all out... at which point the car looks cr*p!

You need a seperate car for EACH race type!!! wtf!!!

The handling so far is understeer central!! a 600hp Chev SS feels like a slug on drags.

Graphix are pretty sweet...

But over all.... i would not want to spend the 100 odd bux to buy this one...

I had NFS carbon installed aswell... jumped into that... graphics are not that bad but the enjoyment of the game is way higher than prostreet!!

The most fun bit is tuning the cars caus u got a fair bit of play with that...

Give it like a 6 outta 10 overall
couldn't agree with u more mate, +1

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Ok... after just wasting 100 bucks I have turned my xbox 360 off, put the game back in its case and am going to trade it in for another game on payday.

There is no structure to this game what so ever, the story is crap, the races themselves are ****, this makes NFS Carbon look like the game of the century. I dont even think the graphics are that good at all.

Evolution_Ends_Here

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
Miitsubishi Magna TJ
Ok... after just wasting 100 bucks I have turned my xbox 360 off, put the game back in its case and am going to trade it in for another game on payday.

There is no structure to this game what so ever, the story is crap, the races themselves are ****, this makes NFS Carbon look like the game of the century. I dont even think the graphics are that good at all.
dude u shouldn't of
wasted $100 on this if i was u would've hired it 1st and you would saved yourself that $100 , anyway yes this game is the worst nfs ever, btw there is no story at all, it basally racing, but you do the same races over and over again, i deleted it after playing it for 2 days, thank god i didn't waste any money on , i feel for people that are, they are going to be shocked,