Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NFS Undercover

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I think the last need for speed game I played was Hot Pursuit, I remember being all excited about it because it was one of the first games I had legitimately purchased for a PC.

I nearly tripled the minimum system specs so that wasn't a drama. Got home, play.
The boxiest, chunkiest, laggiest, slowest game ever. Fairly sure it ended up in the bin.

1 The Need for Speed (1994)
2 Need for Speed II (1997)
3 Need for Speed: V-Rally (1997)
4 Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (1998)
5 Need For Speed: V-Rally 2 (1999)
6 Need for Speed: High Stakes (1999)
7 Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (2000)
8 Motor City Online (2001)
9 Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (2002)
10 Need for Speed: Underground (2003)
11 Need for Speed: Underground 2 (2004)
12 Need for Speed: Underground Rivals (2005, PlayStation Portable)
13 Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)
14 Need for Speed: Carbon (2006)
15 Need for Speed: ProStreet (2007)
16 Need for Speed: Undercover (2008)
17 Need for Speed XIII (2009)

Wow, time to stop.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
2nd that. I've had them all, and the porsche one was the only one that plain boring.

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
well............ today i decided to go trade in midnight club LA, as i went to 'game' tha other day and they said 60buks for it, so went there, but only got 45, apparently tha prices change everyday, anyway, decided may aswell get NFS and give it a crack, so got that home, played it for mayb 15mintues? then got straight back in my car and reuturned it, wat a peice of ****, rather play pro-street, so now i have a voucher for game, cause they dont do cash back (bull****)

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
u may like it, i duno, im pretty fussy with car games
but tha grpahics are ****, evn jus tha feel of tha screen when ur driving along just feels ****, u can do some good donuts, thats about tha only good thing ive got to say about it, and there is a decent spread of cars, all ur usual jap cars, plus all ur chevys and dodge's, plus this time a **** load of european's, lambos, bmw's, aston martin, zonda, heaps of audis, porsche, evn tha buggatti vaoyron (however thats spelt)

but ye, gameplay just felt ****

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Ok... i just EB Games rented it. The best way i can describe it is Most Wanted Wannabe. Its similar but the handling is dodgy, it feels heavy and sluggish. The graphics are good but they stuff up in parts the framerate seems to be very all over the place which is not good for a fast paced racing game, and ive heard people say they had random cars pop up in front of them, its quite funny ive had it happened twice in the hour ive been playing it, a magical car just randomly appears in your path.

I will say that the police AI is much better, they seem a lot smarter than previous games.

Im still undecieded if im gonna return it. It's ok but yeah its just hard to like. Atleast its better than Pro Street.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Its really hard to explain it untill youve seen it. But when you see it yourself youll know why this game has scored so poorly in every review known to man.

It feels like its another EA rushed game... If they had spent an extra 6 months on it or so it wouldve been decent.