Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NFS Undercover

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I asked them last friday and they said its not out til thursday.....on 360. What console have you got it on.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
If the game doesnt have a strict release date they can sell it as soon as they get stock. Games like Fable and Gears of War 2 had strict release dates, like Kmart, Target, Big W and Harvey Norman found out after selling tons of copies. The microsoft ban hammer came down haaaard.

Anyway im gonna go do the old "Eb Games Rent" today see if i like it.

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
well ****, i was planning on taking gay midnight club and trading that in for NFS, HOPINGGGG this NFS would b better than midnight club LA, but now i duno if its evn worth it!!!

might go hire it

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Ahh I knew it.

Need for Speed, scrap that.. 95% of games EA games release are buckets of sh*t. They've got their place in the business and they've got a reputation from things in the past. But they're pumping out mass produced unrefined garbage.

Need for Speed 1, and 3. With 1 being the best, are the only two released of Need for Speed that I've enjoyed.

My brother has his hopes set on this game. Looks like I have to talk him out of it asap.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
The thing I liked about Carbon was the engine notes they used. That was the best part of the game lol. Rest of it was just... ****, plain and simple. Bad game, nothing else to it. Been like that for a few in the series now, unfortunately.

That being said, I'm not one for arcade racers. GTR2, Test Drive Unlimited, rFactor etc FTW! GTR2 with a Logitech G25 is rather fun :D