Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nicks Black VZ SV6

nickkjay

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Model: 04 SV6
Colour: Phantom Mica
Km's: 150 000

Mods: 20 Inch VE GTS Wheels Painted Satin Black
SS Tail Lights
SS Headlights
Spoiler Removed
Grill/Badge Painted Gloss Black
Calipers Painted Gloss Black

Future Mods: Monroe Shocks And Struts
King SL Front Springs And SSL Rear Springs
Flutes And Front Guards
Bonnet Mould
K-Mac Camber Kit
Spoiler Holes Welded Shut
Calais Seats
Black Roof Lining And Pillars

Pics:

Last edited:

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
Looks nice mate, chuck a set of vzss tail lights on it and itll look mint

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

nickkjay

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Yeah man I bought a set today, got SS headlights aswell, gonna chuck them in this weekend!

nickkjay

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
So I put the headlights and tail lights on and it looks alot nicer. I removed the spoiler and although some people don't like it I think it give it a cleaner look! The grommet plugs in the boot are just temporary, I'm going to have the spoiler holes welded shut and painted in a couple of weeks if I cant find a boot without holes on ebay. I put on a set of VE GTS wheels I had laying around in my shed last night aswell, I got told it wouldn't make my car sit any higher but it sits about 25mm higher. I've got monroe shocks and king super lows coming in the mail so hopefully I get them put on in the next week if I have time after work!
I bought a pair of guards with the flute cutouts and i've got the flutes to go in aswell so as soon as I get the money I'm having them painted and fitted, I got a chrome bonnet mould cheap on ebay and i'm going to get that painted black at the same time, so it will look kind of like a black hsv bonnet. Gave the car a wash last night aswell :)

VRStato64

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS II 6 speed
Haha ve gts wheels laying around in thw shed. Wish I had that kinda stuff me my shed.

Your really taking off quickly with the mods! The SS lights make it look sooo much better.

Removing the spoiler was a good move the smaller spoilers they put on s n sv6s just dpnt look good. The bigger ss ones look good though, you may even be able to pick one up cheap and see if u like it.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

nickkjay

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Haha yeah I have a set of 20 inch pentagons in the shed aswell, all came off my old VT.

Yeah luckily I've had the money to buy a VZ for about two months now and was just waiting for the right one for the right price so I had the luxury of being able to buy things for it early!
I agree the SS spoilers look good as but I still prefer no spoiler and no badges!

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
My car now has a twin ,

Attachments

• lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 334
  • vz1.jpg
    vz1.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 607

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
this thing needs these on it to finish off that rear end

http://www.bestmufflers.com/bshop/images/lpt107.jpg

if you go to a local performance shop you should be able to pick em up for free, they usually chuck these out in the scrap bins coming off ve's and vf commos, theyd look great on this rather than that oval shaped tip

Just my opinion anyways haha, its your car