Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

other awesome aussie cars

czerwonyVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8 A4
boona15 said:
isnt that just a gemi coupe with a few ridiculous things added onto it and a bloody big donk?????
hey, its cool looking, has novelty factor written all over it and no doubt goes hard (dunno about the handling though, might be a little scary)

btw you have a VG ute? ive been looking for the street machine feauture shoot pics of the tropo VG ute everywhere and i cant find them. ive got some crappy pics of the car at some shows but the SM pics were just beautiful.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
Yeah it was Todd Wilkes car you probably remember his car as build 7 check out http://www.twinturbov8.com/
I remember watch him race at the creek it was one quick car

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
hk gts monaro one of kind!

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Wombat said:
"Hey Charger!".... :yeah:
What is hard to believe is that some young guys actually manage to get hold of a Charger and put a V8 in it! What tools! The Valiant V8's were basically slow-revving truck engines. Any well setup 265 Hemi could beat
ahah cant you remember a 440 charger???? oh a very nice car! incredible torque! so much that my mate pops his boot by reving the engine!
they actually rev quiet quickly for a 440cui v8. they hit 8grand no probs! have a ride in one and you wont think they are slow reving!

V

VZonetonnerS

my little brother is in the process of doing up a cl valiant ute.i agree with the coment on the v8s cause those sixes hammer.with a 4 barrell carby and a lumpy cam they can do a 1/4 in high12s to low 13s

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
VZ: why not put the triple webers on the 265? proven performance.