Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

P0300-00 fault code

Zocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
Caprice WN 6.0
Hi Guys

I have caprice WN 2015 6.0 which has done 80k and I need your assistance engine is running rough and misfires I did diagnostic on the engine and it come up with P0300-00 I changed ignition coils, spark plugs and ignition leads and car is still running rough but what's confusing some times it runs fine and suddenly it starts running rough. Any ideas??

Redline 2017

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF 2 SSV REDLINE
Could be injectors? Not much left besides MAF sensor after all the work you've done, maybe you have copped a bad load of fuel and now have some cranky injectors

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
The attached from the Holden VF Service Manual may (or may not) help you:

Attachments

• DTC P0300.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 320

Kandhol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wn caprice v
Hi Guys

I have caprice WN 2015 6.0 which has done 80k and I need your assistance engine is running rough and misfires I did diagnostic on the engine and it come up with P0300-00 I changed ignition coils, spark plugs and ignition leads and car is still running rough but what's confusing some times it runs fine and suddenly it starts running rough. Any ideas??
Hi mate i m having a same issues with my wn 2015 6.0 and i changed pretty much everything coils pack, spark plugs, leads, injectors. Plz let me know if you found the solution much appreciate. Thanks

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
The OP is just another one of those people who post for the first time, get some advice, and are never heard from again. Good luck in getting a reply.

Zocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
Caprice WN 6.0
Hi mate i m having a same issues with my wn 2015 6.0 and i changed pretty much everything coils pack, spark plugs, leads, injectors. Plz let me know if you found the solution much appreciate. Thanks
Hi mate issues with my caprice were injectors changed them and now it's running fine.

Kandhol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wn caprice v
Thats mate i'll look into the injectors i changed. Thanks for reply