Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Paul's VZ SV6

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Happy New Year Boys n girls

Just abit of an update, as i havent done that much.

Finally bought the rear black/satin silver airvent facia. Should arrive today or tomorrow, picked it up for $50, which is alot better than $125 at Holden.

Still uming & arring at weather to buy the MACE CAI from Fishman88. Either that or ill be enlarging the 2nd hole in the airbox from 70 to 90mm.

Fishman88

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais 190KW A5 CHE TUNED
Happy New Year Boys n girls

Just abit of an update, as i havent done that much.

Finally bought the rear black/satin silver airvent facia. Should arrive today or tomorrow, picked it up for $50, which is alot better than $125 at Holden.

Still uming & arring at weather to buy the MACE CAI from Fishman88. Either that or ill be enlarging the 2nd hole in the airbox from 70 to 90mm.

Haha DO IT!! buy IT!! ahaha jkz think about it. I can further reduce the price for ya. Cheers mate!

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
Haha DO IT!! buy IT!! ahaha jkz think about it. I can further reduce the price for ya. Cheers mate!

I like the sound of that.:smoking:

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well finally recieved the black/silver rear airvent facia part in the mail on Tuesday, i had been seraching for this for months. The interior dash trim is now complete & is in full VY SS spec.

Im currently in the process of trying to obtain the VZ HBD accelerator Assy & im continuing with the black roof trim project.
So far im soon to get the black grab handles & the top rear centre trim.

Also, ill be picking up the MACE CAI from Fishman88 next weekend. Will be interested to see how this goes performance wise!

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cheers Buddy

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Well finally recieved the black/silver rear airvent facia part in the mail on Tuesday, i had been seraching for this for months. The interior dash trim is now complete & is in full VY SS spec.

Im currently in the process of trying to obtain the VZ HBD accelerator Assy & im continuing with the black roof trim project.
So far im soon to get the black grab handles & the top rear centre trim.

Also, ill be picking up the MACE CAI from Fishman88 next weekend. Will be interested to see how this goes performance wise!

Sounds good Paul! :smoking:
So is that all you need to finish the 'calais roof conversion'? (besides the lining - either dye'd or a new one)

Have you got the rear air vent peice in yet?? Pics?!!

I've been a bit quiet lately, but still watching, lurking in the shadows... In a totally non seedy kinda way :hmmm: :rofl2:

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey mate, whats happening!

Well looks like the parts i was going to get have fallen through, so im back to searching around for these, i might just get the grab handles from Holden, they shouldnt be too expensive.
I found out with the lining its an air rated material, meaning when u paint it each layer of paint will look uneven, there's a thin layer of foam underneath the outside layer.
I know i can get the lining out of a VY Calais from Just Commodore Spares in SA, just gotta sort out how they would ship it, as its not small, lol.

Yeah got the vent piece, some guy in QLD was wrecking a VZ SS, so i pounched on this one.

Im the same here two, im picking up the MACE CAI from Fishman88 on saturday, also i wanna install the amp get that mounted up in the boot. Ill take some pics for ya. One of my mates might be selling his MACE manifold insulators, prob get them too.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey Boys n girls

Will went a bought the Mace CAI off Fisherman88 on Saturday & installed it. Didnt take long about 90mins or so.
Has a nice induction roar, this is only apparent after the car has warmed up after a decent amount of time.

Also this arvo had a play around with the Accelerator pedal assy just adjusted the cover more to the right, car definitely responds quicker from a standing start.

Attachments

• IMG_2564.jpg
    IMG_2564.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_2565.jpg
    IMG_2565.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_2566.jpg
    IMG_2566.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_2567.jpg
    IMG_2567.jpg