Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Peer Presure(dont try this at home kids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

06vzcalais

Reaction score
Court tommorow nervous, cranky, stressed, broken numerous things today....Ill post the verdict up when i get time.A bloke was caught doing a burnout in a built up area(same area i did it but in a car park) $580 fine and a slap on the wrist, the same officers that got me got him no court attendence for him....I am now seriously considering put the zed up for sale and buying a shitheap old datsun full of rust it would seem the cops will leave me alone then (i know i F***** up by doing the burnout in the first place to attract the attention). i have been pulled over 5 times this weekend by 2 patrol cars when does this become police harassment..last time i felt harassed by the police i reported it and the situation got worse to the extent where i cpouldnt drive anywhere in bathurst without a yellow/green ss patrol behind me(hence my strong verbal abuse of the car when we went on the bathurst cruise last week)...thats my rant for the day

elemeNtz

It's my first day :3
Reaction score
Members Ride
responsibly
If you don't want to be noticed, don't drive a lowered loud commodore (inc. stickers)

Don't sell your car because 2 months after having your license you'll want a nice car and would have lost money in the long run

If you commit a crime, expect to be followed up. There's no point breaking things because the verdict is largely out of your control

good luck tomorrow

06vzcalais

Reaction score
court was adjurned till 7th december attending traffic offenders school so havve my license till 7th december at this stage stress has just been delayed gah wish it was all over

Holdfast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sedan Country Pack
Court tommorow nervous, cranky, stressed, broken numerous things today....Ill post the verdict up when i get time.A bloke was caught doing a burnout in a built up area(same area i did it but in a car park) $580 fine and a slap on the wrist, the same officers that got me got him no court attendence for him....I am now seriously considering put the zed up for sale and buying a shitheap old datsun full of rust it would seem the cops will leave me alone then (i know i F***** up by doing the burnout in the first place to attract the attention). i have been pulled over 5 times this weekend by 2 patrol cars when does this become police harassment..last time i felt harassed by the police i reported it and the situation got worse to the extent where i cpouldnt drive anywhere in bathurst without a yellow/green ss patrol behind me(hence my strong verbal abuse of the car when we went on the bathurst cruise last week)...thats my rant for the day

Unfortunately

Your driving record is extremely poor, you are in denial, you think you are being picked on, you blame the police for harassment, you want to be the centre of attention, you want pity.

Try to put all this behind you, when you do get to drive again try to respect your self.

Status
Not open for further replies.