Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pensioner Rage

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Just thought i would share my experience of my drive home from work today . Driving down the road at 60 kays when found myself behind an old lady doing 40 kays , so i indicated and started to overtake her when she moved over to the middle of the road. So i dropped back in behind her and she moved back in again . I indicated and went to overtake her again and the same thing happened, she moved to the middle of the road again . This happened another two times . When we got to the next set of lights she pulled up next to me , i looked at her and just shook my head . She wound down her window and i asked her what the problem was.Well, did she let me have it ,she used words that i don't even use .She accused me of speeding through a school zone even though it was after 4 o'clock and i was doing the speed limit (60) The she proceded to give me the " you young people of today have no respect" lecture which i thought was funny cos i'm a shade over 50 y.o . Well the lights changed so i gave her a wave and blew her a kiss then took off with her in the next lane flashing her lights at me .
Then at the next set of lights i get stuck again , but luckily the old lady has a green arrow but she stops for a couple of seconds , gives me the finger then drives off .Gees if i ever get this bad i hope someone puts me out of my misery.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
LOL, thats funny as. ill never forget one day i was watching a current affair and it was about how the old drivers thought that they were the best drivers on the road and that they weren't a danger to society. anyways while this elderly lady was driving along with the reporter in the car and a camera man she was mid sentence saying "just because we are old doesnt make us any less skillful dri........" Then the reporter cut her off and said " You do realise that you just drove through a STOP sign!!" the old lady jst laughed and said ' oh woops i guess that happens sometimes" I'v never laughed so hard.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
You poor bastard,you got granny raged.Dont worry she will prob be dead before you the thats a positive.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
God.. I HATE really old drivers. they drive me nuts especially going 20k's under the limit, turning very slowly, brakes so slowly does everything so slow. They shouldn't be on the road at all.

Its funny to see how close they sit to the steering wheel.

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
the main problem that i have with old drivers is the 'need' to practically stop before making a turn. how hard is it to roll around a corner at 30 or 20. i guess it annoys me more cos im in a manual and i have to go to first :bang:

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
makes me think of that south park episode where they took the licenses off the old people,

i cant say to much my 65 year old grandfather just bought a ve ss ute so i cant say to much if i wanna take it for a spin lol

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
makes me think of that south park episode where they took the licenses off the old people,

i cant say to much my 65 year old grandfather just bought a ve ss ute so i cant say to much if i wanna take it for a spin lol

Just pray that your in the Will hey :thumbsup:

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450