Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Posting photo's to Albums

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I see what you mean not very descriptive at all! I am wondering whether this is browser related, seems a bit strange usually if an issue across the board threads like this are filled with I am having the same issue.

Couple of things I can suggest
- What browser? does it happen in another browser? I have used Internet Explorer and Chrome without issue.
- Disable the 'flash based upload'

https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/account/preferences
Untick 'Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments'
Hit 'Save Changes'

Lensman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
I see what you mean not very descriptive at all! I am wondering whether this is browser related, seems a bit strange usually if an issue across the board threads like this are filled with I am having the same issue.

Couple of things I can suggest
- What browser? does it happen in another browser? I have used Internet Explorer and Chrome without issue.
- Disable the 'flash based upload'

https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/account/preferences
Untick 'Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments'
Hit 'Save Changes'
Hi Darren
Well as soon as I read your answer I knew you were onto something! I changed from Firefox to Safari and was able to upload no problem. Thanks so much for your help and concern :)

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Awesome that's great to hear! Good outcome in the end although would be interesting to know why Firefox is being a pain but at least there appears to be a workable workaround.

Using a Mac as well I find funny things go on with Safari other times not a single issue at all.

Lensman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Awesome that's great to hear! Good outcome in the end although would be interesting to know why Firefox is being a pain but at least there appears to be a workable workaround.

Using a Mac as well I find funny things go on with Safari other times not a single issue at all.
Thanks again Darren. I remember a few years ago having trouble with Firefox on a govt website, and my wife having trouble with Safari on another site, so I guess no browser is perfect.