Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Problems with TNT postage?

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
hahah did anyone else think that this thread was about posting trinitrotoluene?

aZk.

Lol, i must say, it DID cross my mind for a second, but then i remembered how **** TNT couriers are, and i realised that's not what it was about.

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Any recomendations on getting wheels sent from Vic up to Nth Qld??

Was going to go TNT Road.. But now I've got 2nd thoughts lol.

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
One day a staff member will speak out on 60 minutes you know with there face blurred out, either that or TT or ACA will do a undercover investigation on them with hidden cameras catching some fat trucky jamming a new LED TV into his back seat.
I remember the one they (TT) did on aust post in QLD (apparently the worst in the nation) of staff taking home some extra crissy bonuses in the form of gift cards containing cash and boxes with gifts, dirty dogs.

Last edited:

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Hmmmm, we've used tnt a bit, and never had a problem.
Toll ipec are also pretty good.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Every time Ive used TNT I've had a problem.

First time they were the couriers for our new 2k+ fridge, they made it fit through the front door because they refused to take it through the back door (uhh that sounds wrong), result one brand new damaged fridge, complained and claim it on insurance. They come to deliver the second new one, this time using the back door but breaking the door arch in the process.

Second time was buying parts off a sponsor here, after two weeks I rang TNT, who said ring back with the consignment number, or atleast where they are coming from. Ring back, the dumb bitches tells me it will crash there entire network if she does a search, Im like I work for a computer solutions company and that is not going to happen unless you employ moudly bananas for your IT department. Finally got onto someone with 2 cents, who told me there was no such delivery. The parcel turned up the next day.

DANNY8

Yo Coooornflake!
Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbrosracing.com
Members Ride
VK WAGZ 5.0L, GQ Patrol TD42
I used TNT to send one of my motors from here to Sydney on a pallet a few months back. Took it to their yard in a 6x4 trailer which has a cage and a door on the back which lifts up. We got the pallet in there without even touching the edges using an engine crane...and the chick on the forklift (there's the problem right there lol) just about dropped the pallet while getting it out, plus she bent the door of the trailer up, which bent my hinges and bent the strut.....geezus!

I normally use Kope but the buyer wanted to use TNT, so it was the first and last time I'll be using them.