Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pulled over by cops thread

Goose

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 Manual & VP V6 Manual
I have a thousand stories (none of which are too interesting) but i got pulled over ina mates vr ss the first time i drove an 8 and i didnt know where i was going so my mate said turn here no time to indicate and i gave it a boot full. the cop said he was going 85 in the 60 zone and i was pullin away but after a breif chat he said if i want to test out the car to take it to the nearest highway and he gave me a ticket for less than 15kms over the limit and this was at 3 in the morning. I guy from my school got bretho'd but he asked the cop if he wanted him to suck or blow and the 4 other guys in the car pissed them selves laughing and he took them to the station where they didnt get charged coz he succesfully argues that it was a ligit question, yeah right

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
I have a thousand stories (none of which are too interesting) but i got pulled over ina mates vr ss the first time i drove an 8 and i didnt know where i was going so my mate said turn here no time to indicate and i gave it a boot full. the cop said he was going 85 in the 60 zone and i was pullin away but after a breif chat he said if i want to test out the car to take it to the nearest highway and he gave me a ticket for less than 15kms over the limit and this was at 3 in the morning. I guy from my school got bretho'd but he asked the cop if he wanted him to suck or blow and the 4 other guys in the car pissed them selves laughing and he took them to the station where they didnt get charged coz he succesfully argues that it was a ligit question, yeah right

lol, haha thatd be the funniest thing 2 say 2 a cop :)

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
lol i have the funniest story by far:
Cruising in avoca in dads 57 chevy, a cop pulls dad over for a random breth test, as the car is a left hand drive and the cop was standing in the right hand side, he passes me the breath tester and sais "ever done one of these before" to which i replied no as i was only 15 at the time, he goes "well your about to now" so he passed me the breth tester and told me to blow on it. then he and his partner thought it was funny how they breath tested a passenger, and told dad to buy me a beer on the way home. they continued laughing then turns to dad and goes " can't be ****ed walking round the car, just dont hit anyone on the way home" and sent us on our ways

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
me and a mate went up to woolongong with 2 carloads of ppl me in the 5ltr and he in his vt genIII on 20's and had a **** load of pills on us in both cars. got pulled in to an rbt station all was sweet they sent us on our way got about 500mtrs up the road then saw lights in the mirror as 3 hwy cars come screaming up behind us me sh1ttin myself but they flew past us. mustve been a homicide or somethin... i thought i was going to jail!

ICUBYE

Do I Smell Burnin Rubber?
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais 5.0Litre '96 Series 1
I was driving my parents Toyota Avalon had it set on cruise at 105km, i was driving down the monash heading into the city, i got pulled over for doing 129km, i said WHAT, i was sitting in the middle lane behind a van, cars were passing me on the right. AND i had cruise set at 105km which i will admit to, the cop looked at me and checked the car over, checked my licence and told me to go on my way, 2 weeks later the fine turned up in the mail, 3 point loss and $250 fine, my mum wrote in saying she wasn't driving the car it was her son, and nothing happened, we didn't pay the fine and as far as i know didn't lose any points.

ICUBYE

Do I Smell Burnin Rubber?
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais 5.0Litre '96 Series 1
a couple of other storys for ya's....

When i was a security guard / crowd controller, i was working at a pub on a friday night and it was a rough night for my first night on the job, had a few punch ons, then at 3:30am when the pub closed there was a massive brawl outside, so it was all in, i got hit a few times, and well after 4am we all dragged ourselves inside the pub and the manager came over and handed us all a shot and a beer, i said no cos i was on my P's, and being my first night on the job they all said it was something they do after a hard night. Well on my way home in dandenong i got pulled over by a copper, i blew 0.04 but i was on my P's, he asked for my licence and went back to his car, came back asking where i was coming from, i told him about the hard first night and he ripped up the ticket he had written and told me to be on my way and be careful. I got pulled up 2 more times by the same cop in dandenong early saturday mornings after that first time, only one other time i had any alcohol on my breath and i blew 0.01 from memory and he let me go as i was 2 days off getting my full licence.

An other time, i was in the back seat of my mates VS SS, he has 2x 15" comp sub's in the boot and well there were 7 of us in the car, the 2 smallest guys in the boot, he got pulled over, we were all smashed, but the driver was sobber, the cops said it was a little low at the back, my mate said yeah he is getting it fixed up the following week as the new springs were to soft, the cop asked to pop the boot, he said no need its full of subs and pumped the system, the 2 guys in the boot were screaming but you couldn;t hear them over the music, the cop walked away looking at the car and we drove off, lucky he didn't insist on popping the boot. or we would have been in alot of trouble.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I got pulled over by a undercover tuesday nite. For those playing in adelaide, I was heading towards the bay on brighton rd. When he pulls me over tells me he has been following me from before the top of the hill where I was doing 104 in a (now) 80 zone (its fairly recently been dropped) on lonsdale rd, then he says I was doing over the speed as well coming down the hill (ocean blvd 80K zone) I know I WASNT speeding in that section as it has a really nasty bump halfway down so I always slow down ( I didnt argue thou), then told me I was also speeding by not dropping my speed to 60 at the bottom of the hill. Tells me I was doing 64,70, 60 in the section brefore he pulled me over.

He then asks for my licence, which I go & collect from the car. After looking at my pic & me for a bit says 'is this you?' (WTF??) lol I figure its the hair & say 'yes its me', he goes to his car messes around for a bit (radio/computer maybe?), meanwhile these guys in a wagon drive past screaming 'turn ya lights off ya f_ucking c_nt' he comes back from the car saying that 'obviously he has some fans...' , I say 'yeah seems that way'. & he hands back my licence & tells me to slow down & be on my way?? WTF??

He tells me I was speeding many times & then lets me off?? What information do they have on those little computers?? or via the radio?? what sort of things do they know?? Or could he not prove it?? therfore not fine me?

D.

Mark

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
i got a few for ya, was driving a mates car home that he just bought and there was a cop doing 50kms in a 70 zone, so i over took him, he pulled me over. i ask why did u pull me over, n he said i was the first one to overtake them.. haha funny

another time i was driving my girlfriend home and there must have been a hell party in her suburb, anyways there were cops everywhere they even had the chopper, needless to say the chopper was chasing a white vn commy and at the time i was driving a white vp commy, had the choppers light on me for about a minute untill about 7 police cars came flying out of nowhere, when they saw it was the wrong car they just bailed. was great!

apart from that cops over here in WA arent too bad, my dad got pulled over in his clubsport going sideways in the wet about a week ago, cop pulled him up got out of his car walked up to my dad n said if u cant keep it in a straight line go buy a barina
i lost it laughing, cop just drove off was a classic

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
K maybe he saw what I was about to get today in the mail???? I got my first ever demerits letter.... & it has 7 points on it!!! I havent ever got a ticket until this year & Ive now gotten heaps!

D.

Matt_vp

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy lumina v6 A4
i've been pulled over heaps of times in my driving history but the ones that come 2 mind first are, when i got done for dangerous driving in a hyundy excell i was racing a ford festiva (and winning) when a car behind us starts flashing there headlights at us (which i thought was just another pissed of motorest) so keeped on the gas weaving in and out of traffic, about 2 clicks up the road a unmarked cop car comes up beside me and shins a torch at me yelling pull the **** over u stupid little ****, so i go to pull over and the ford goes flying past so the copper is once again pointing his torch at me this time saying "follow me", gets in front of the ford and cuts off 2 lanes of traffic, 2 coppers jump out off the car yelling at us to turn off our motors. then one of the coppers runs to my window yelling "get the **** out of your car you ****ing idiot" when i did he grabbed his hand cuffs and slapped them around my wrist, put me in his car and got my mate 2 help him push my car off the road. on the way back 2 the station i found out they had been chasing us for about 6 kms before they got us. (when i was being put in the cop car i noticed a lot of smoke coming from there brake pads). In the end i lost my licence for 12 months over 2 grand in fines and 3 years of probation. The ****head ford driver got off with 3 months loss of licence and $600 fine because he went 2 in front of the magistate first and said that i started the race which it was him that started the race because my excell did a better burnout than his gay festiva in front of his mates but he paid for lying in court with a broken nose and 5 stiches in his eyebrow.