Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reminder to Share the love!

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Hey guys, first and foremost - this is not a whinge. I put this in the site feedback / problem area but it is feedback and no problem!

I couldn't help but notice that the rep function on this site is often overlooked by a lot of members. All too often you will see "comical posts" receiving more likes and rep than the informative and helpful posts. The reason I mention this is that a lot of extremely helpful and knowledgeable members posts are receiving little to no thanks - even if it is only an extra green dot under the name!

So I guess this is just a suggestion to rep those that truly make a difference to this site. These guys are saving us all a bunch of money and share the same passion that each and every one of us has!

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
The above is a good reminder to all on the forum, don't forget that you can remove rep points from members as well.
If you feel a comment is worthy of receiving rep points click the little sheriff badge symbol at the bottom left of each post & leave appropriate feedback, you can also leave negative feedback to a user if you feel their post is rude, inappropriate or unnecessary.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
don't forget that you can remove rep points from members as well.

To clarify the removal of rep is at the discretion of the mod team. Sometimes we leave it.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
To clarify the removal of rep is at the discretion of the mod team. Sometimes we leave it.

Yes but my point still stands, if anybody that feels a post is rude, inappropriate or unnecessary then they should leave the feedback they feel is needed .

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Green bars are a croc. Absolute bufoons who don't really have an interest in the subject of the forum, and rarely contribute positively are the most awarded, its pure croneyism thats been perpetuated since before I became a subscriber three years ago.
Hard to argue without bitching specific examples though, how about a reset all to one bar and keep a better eye on frivolous promotion or delete the function as it is a farce.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Says the little grey dot lol.

Personally... I 'like' the funnies, pos rep the helpful and neg rep the ones I think are crossing a line. I like the system for the most part.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Green bars are a croc. Absolute bufoons who don't really have an interest in the subject of the forum, and rarely contribute positively are the most awarded, its pure croneyism thats been perpetuated since before I became a subscriber three years ago.
Hard to argue without bitching specific examples though, how about a reset all to one bar and keep a better eye on frivolous promotion or delete the function as it is a farce.
Kinda what i was saying but without the rage and big words. I was just hoping to encourage a few to show some appreciation for the quality posts.

The reason being - I received a positive rep a while ago for a helpful post and the rep encourage me to try and be helpful in more posts

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Kinda what i was saying but without the rage and big words. I was just hoping to encourage a few to show some appreciation for the quality posts.

The reason being - I received a positive rep a while ago for a helpful post and the rep encourage me to try and be helpful in more posts

Same, but after a concerted promotion last month I have given up on getting my second stripe altogether. Helping people does not get you stripes, bewbie pics and high school kid memes seem to get the most stripes, also if you live in Melbourne and don't drive a commie gets you three green boogers right off the bat.