Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reminder to Share the love!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I'm at a loss a well as to how it works , I think it's a great forum , but don't forget it's at the mercy of the moderator , and that's how it works , for ever , and ever , and ever , and ever , and ever , and ever , AMEN
Which brings me to another conundrum , why is it that , when two members have a bit of a on line tiff , one gets put on the naughty step , but a moderator can abuse the snot out of someone and get about 25 likes out of it ...................., something to ponder .

If you have a problem with how one of us replies report it. If its deemed to have gone to far, we get sat on the naughty step to.

Remember we are human as well, we have human reactions like anger and frustration as much as if not more than most of you because we have to deal with these issues. We also see a lot more than you do, ie we see when a certain member consistently breaks rules, derails threads and trolls people.

We all have different moderator philosophies. I tend to be a bit more tough love with people. If you troll/bait, prepare to cop it and when you do, if you report it, ill ignore it (obviously within reason). As harsh as it sounds, sometimes, some people just need to be told theyre idiots.